BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kyla V.
Nike is a great brand for me and most people. I am a dancer so I have quite a few Nike clothes. Also work out gear was trendy for a bit and Nike doesn’t just sell active wear, they sell shoes bags normal tees that can be worn daily. Nike’s prices differ depending on the country and the product. Sometimes it can be expensive but other times it can be affordable. If you do decide to spend big on Nike I will guarantee you will be happy with what you purchased and it is worth the money you spent.
Michelle C.
Chatham , ON
I love Nike clothing so much and they fit great! Good material, the whole works! I only wish they were a bit more size inclusive in the women’s clothing, mostly regarding their bottoms, I’ve been a lot of their tops go larger than an XL, but not a lot of their pants, and usually their XL bottoms are too small in weird places. We need some comfy cute sporty clothes for us bigger girls!
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
This brand expanded well beyond their original athletic wear orientation in the last few years and I love that. The quality is always reliable, soft, durable clothing items, shoes, socks and bags... everything! There is a wide range or styles from more masculine to more feminine (regardless of which sex something was made for), their collections are coming out to keep up with trends and I appreciate that. I have everything from athletic wear to running shoes to bags to socks, one of the best!!!
Greta G.
I buy online from Nike & regularly use the SNEAKRS app. Never had a problem with quality of product or delivery. Items are sent double boxed & are box fresh having never been tried on, because I know they fit true to my size, this is perfect for me.

Nike, you only get 4 stars as the SNEAKRS app raffle system is flawed I’m afraid. I know you have been trying to tackle the bots & multi account resellers, but it just isn’t working. I’m not bitter because I have plenty of L’s because I realise if there was another way I still may lose!

However, check eBay as soon as a raffle closes & you’ve notified winners & there’s a multitude of listings, sometimes 10x market value. It’s a free market economy, resellers are healthy to some extent driving hype for you & not everyone can win but maybe introduce a loyalty bonus for the raffle, whereby your loyal, regular buying public at least get a better chance for all the £’s or $’s they’ve spent to actually wear the kicks at original ticket price.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The ONLY reason I gave it one star is because I HAD to.

I have been a Nike customer all my life now my kids are.
I had purchased my son a pair of Nike Roche. However, the size I purchase was wrong. I need to return them for an even exchange just in size 10.5
1. We can not walk into the store we are made to wait outside for 30 minutes while the employee allows people HE KNEW to walk in!
2. I find the ONLY pair of 10.5 Roche I tried to look inside all over sneaker for size could not find one.
3. I asked employees do I need to stand on this line that was WRAPPED AROUND the STORE because I have an EVEN exchange?? YES I need to stand on the line!
4. Employees are walking around with hand held devices helping customers but could NOT help me for my EVEN exchange!!
5. I had to stand on line for 55 MINUTES!! For my simple even exchange!
6. I FINALLY get up to counter ask the girl to check the size, and guess what??? The box said 10.5 but INSIDE the box was a 10.5 & 9 !! Two different sizes!
7. They looked for the match that took another 25 MINUTES!!!!
8. I asked for a manager and he/she NEVER appeared!!!!

So... for my EVEN exchange I was
standing on line OUTSIDE...then INSIDE... then again to find the CORRECT size!!!! I am VERY unhappy as I am disabled with two Total Knee Replacements and I can NOT stand for very long!!! For a simple 5 minute at the most EVEN exchange I was there WELL over one HOUR then in much pain for the rest of the day!!! I will give a negetive review on all the social media pages as well as word of mouth as to how Nike treats there customers!!!!
elaa d.
Tunisie
  Nike is One of my favorite sports brand. Nike has a great variety of  shoes for everyone. As a college student, I have to walk a lot on it has helped me a lot. I use them at the university and to the gym, they are great. I also have used their backpacks and hats, I love this brand. I wouldn't say their prices are cheap or very affordable because I know not everyone can pay $120 for a pair, but they are worth every penny, I recommend it.
Chloe S.
PE22 8BA
Love love love This brand !!!! The material is just so comfortable and trendy. This brand sells a range of products from socks to hoodies,trainers and trousers . Most people I know own a nike product and it's a brand that is getting more popular each day. Just love the clothing, I'm in love with it ...
Some good quality products are:
Nike Air Huarache 'Triple White'
Nike Leg-A-See Metallic Leggings
NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack
Rebecca D.
Edinburgh
I love Nike clothing and shoes as they are the best quality items I have purchased in long time! I have Nike Air max, Nike Flyknit and a couple of pairs of Nike Free runs and they are all such good quality and lasted extremely long. The clothing in Nike fits to size and is affordable.

Cons:
Can be slightly expensive for some items however usually due to good materials used and very durable.

Otherwise I would recommend shopping here as it’s such a fab brand!
Alyssa M.
Stephenville, Newfoundland
Alright so we all know the beloved Nike. I am an absolute fan of all their shoes but my favourite is the 2017 Nike flex runs. I am a consistent buyer of the Nike flex runs I also have a pair of Nike Womens Flex Run 2016 Running Shoes that I adore and wear frequently. I also love their leggings, they’re aerodynamic, they keep you cool when running which is great for athletes. Also their advertisements are very inspirational and motivating
Jose D.
let's talk about the brand nike this brand is one of the best there is in the industry of sports shoes and sportswear, they have known how to maintain their quality and I create different products every time and better, comfortable, resistant, I have had enough nike shoes and they have lasted me like 3 years and still perfect but the new shoes that they have taken are incredible, also from nike I love their sports clothes since it allows us not to sweat so much and their containers also I love them
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?