BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Beth E.
Liverpool
I mainly purchase shoes from Nike as I find them extremely reliable and comfortable especially seen as I work 12 hour shifts and on my feet for most of them. The shoes by Nike I find are reasonably priced and even some of the sports wear I have purchased. Everything is manufactured from a good material. I do recommend Nike to my friends. I still get compliments on my Air Max Thea that I have in about 3 different colours.
Chelsea M.
Ottawa , ON
This is such an excellent brand! So popular and very dependable! I like that I never have to worry about getting screwed over or worry about something not going right! If you shop well they have very good pricey and great product such as their shirts and shoes. One thing I don’t like is that they don’t have very many sales but oh well! And their products are also very good quality! They should last you a very long time!
Brooke V.
Bowmanville, ON
I love this brand. I will only buy my shoes from Nike.
I own roshes, and hurraches, both amazing shoes. Super comfortable and light, worth every penny. Men's Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker, Size 8.5 M - Blue

Nike Air Huarache 'Triple White'

Now, I don’t own size 8.5 roshe run in blue.,. I own size 9.5 M (I have large feet for a female) in grey. LOVE THEM!
As for my huaraches, I own the triple whites. I absolutely love them, they are simple enough to wear as just a regular shoe, or use as a statement shoe in your outfit!
A bit tough to clean, but... ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda mixes with some water, or some (Pack of 3) Sunlight Lemon Power Multi Purpose Cleaning Soap Bar 2.47 Oz does the job quite beautifully!!
I find bleach often yellows the whites, and you end up with a shoe that isn’t the right colour !
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Every one already knows it’s the best not that my two cents would count but I would like to take the time to appreciate Nike for having motivate products apart from their clothing line such as apps and accessories which pushes us to go further. My Husband & I have few workout gear and find them very comfortable like the shoes for instance which we use for our regular workout and also managed to take it on our honeymoon for the Sunrise trek in bali. They were good on the grip and comfortable for long distance walking & travelling. Love the Funky colours as well. I got my pair form Sports Direct - Gateshead, Newcastle where most of the fitness brands are sold for a good rate.

NikeNike Running App Nike Training Club App
Scottlynd G.
Kingston
My whole wardrobe is pretty much Nike, super comfy clothing, stretchy, finally to any body type and shape, kids clothing indecent pricing along with regular clothing as well. Product lasts forever, I have three pairs of Nike's that are still like new even tho I wear them everyday. I've had them for over 5 years. Just absolutely love Nike, you get style, comfortableness, and it makes you feel amazing in the clothing.
Isha K.
I myself as a 14 year old teenager like to vary my wardrobe from trainers to high heels and from hoodies&sweats to long dresses. If you like to chill at home in casual clothes that are comfy and look trendy at the same time I would recommend in shopping at Nike.. it is OK as a high street brand and it has a large variety of different things. As for the trainers😂 I have got to say I do own 15-20 pairs of Nike kicks they are really comfortable the Nike Air Huarache 'Triple White' and Nike Women's Air Max Thea Running Shoes are really light weight and ideal for the gym or if you like wearing trainers...
Megan C.
Wrexham
Nick is comfortable to wear and it’s good for all occasions. Their trainers don’t wear down quickly. My last shopping experience was great. I got a new pair of trainers and a few leggings and tops. I would highly recommend shopping at Nike as they will have everything your looking for. ❤️
I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great. "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! "
Amina M.
alger

I like NIKE it has always been my favourite brand ! it's easy to wear and walk around with

I have been a Nike customer all my life now my kids are.
I had
purchased my son a pair of Nike Roche. However, the size I purchase was
wrong. I need to return them for an even exchange just in size 10.5
We can not walk into the store we are made to wait outside for 30
minutes while the employee allows people HE KNEW to walk in!
2. I find the ONLY pair of 10.5 Roche I tried to look inside all over sneaker for size could not find one.
I asked employees do I need to stand on this line that was WRAPPED
AROUND the STORE because I have an EVEN exchange?? YES I need to stand
on the line!
4. Employees are walking around with hand held devices helping customers but could NOT help me for my EVEN exchange!!
5. I had to stand on line for 55 MINUTES!! For my simple even exchange!
I FINALLY get up to counter ask the girl to check the size, and guess
what??? The box said 10.5 but INSIDE the box was a 10.5 & 9 !! Two
different sizes!
7. They looked for the match that took another 25 MINUTES!!!!
8. I asked for a manager and he/she NEVER appeared!!!!
Sierra N.
Ajax, ON
Nike products are always reliable. I swear by NIKE shoes/tights! As an athlete, I wear NIKE quite often so I visit the local NIKE to restock quite often! The stores are always clean and organized, and sales associates are knowledgable. The only con, is that sometimes they are rude and reluctant to help of they don’t think you’ll be making a purchase! Don’t judge a book by its cover !!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?