BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
Typically I shop for price and fit more than brand names when it comes to fitness clothing as most are made from the same material, HOWEVER, I have so many Nike items because they are the best fit for the best price! I've had the shoes for 2 years now and run quite often and they are still in great shape. My running shorts are fitted and comfortable and my running jacket is lightweight and breathable. All for fantastic prices.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
I've bought some shorts and shoes from my local Nike Store which is also an outlet. The prices were good and the staff were very willing to help. The shorts are comfortable and the shoes look nice but after wearing them for a while (I.e for a full 8 hour shift at work) they hurt. That probably has to do with the fact that I'm flat footed and the type I bought is probably not the best for being on your feet for long periods.
Rain S.
Nike is a wonderful brand! Their clothes/athletic wear is extremely comfortable and easy to move in! Their spandex and sports bras are really good for working out in and their hoodies and sweats are super comfortable to just lounge around in. I will definitely keep shopping for this brand.
Alysha G.
17 Stephenson place , Chesterfield
Pricey, but fabulous! The majority of my fitness clothing is from this brand and the quality is amazing. I always feel 10/10 when I wear their clothes as they just fit so nicely on me. Nike tend to have a lot of outlet stores which means you can get their stuff for a fraction of the original price, which is what I mainly do, it's great! I also love their trainers, I have a few pairs and they are so comfy! 100% recommend.
Gabriela O.
Sus zapatos son de los mejor, tienen un estilo único que puedes combinar con todo. Claro está toda su mercancía es de lo mejor para hacer deporte, a parte de ser todo muy fresco y cómodo. No creo recomendar nada mejor que Nike para cualquier tipo de ocasión para hacer ejercicio o salir a pasear.
Francisco V.
the Nike Shoes are excellent because are fresh, durable, comfortable and resistants.
i have a great variety of Nike shoes for my sport activities as the gym, running, when i play baskesball with my friends and are excellent too for my daugther because  she is infantil athlete.
hannah B.
TAMBORINE
nike is good, i have nike shoes and i have owned them for 2 and a half years and they have not broke at all but i have a pair of nike sport legging and the nike tick has faded a lot and the elastic waste band has stretched by just being in the wash, over all their products of clothing are not the best but the shoes are phenomenal
Karol P.
É uma boa marca e com grande influência no mercado, muitas pessoas acham que Nike é a melhor, na minha opinião não é, as marcas concorrentes dá Nike tem se sobressaindo. Nike aproveita dá reputação que ela já tem no mercado e coloca preços altíssimos, esse é o problema. Poderia ter produtos confortável é com preço acessível.
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Nikes sell themselves. They are so ahead of the game when it comes to footwear that I will usually always start with them if I'm in the market. I find their gear to be nothing out of the ordinary (yes, high end but nothing that makes them stand out). I docked a star because of the whole child labour thing.
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
I think nike is amazing store with great clothing and shoes! I always buy shoes from here as they are such excellent quality! They are affordable but some pricey depending on what you call you’re normal shopping prices. However you can find a good bargain if you search around. I just think the designs of the shoes are amazing as well and the comfort when you wear them, no matter how long you wear them they last!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?