BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Morgan S.
Oshkosh
I feel about Nike, how most people feel about their church. This is my go to. If I need training shoes, I only buy Nike. I only buy Nike athletic pants because they fit the best. The variety is also great! I can get a nice workout outfit, as well as some casual clothes to wear on a night out.
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
I love Nike products... clothes, shoes, athletic balls, etc. I do find that the sizing has a tendency run a little larger than other brands but as long as you know your "Nike" size ahead of time then it won't be a problem. (Ex. I normally were a 6.5 shoe & my Nike tennis shoes are all size 6)
Carli P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nike is one of my favorite brands, I love their shoes and workout clothing. I just bought the Nike air max Thea shoes and I absolutely love them. I have so many pairs of Nike running shorts and they are my favorite.
Kimberly C.
Louisville
I just recently started wearing Nike n I absolutely love them. Me n my husband found an outlet store over by the mall n bought a few pair n they have lasted us both quit awhile. We r thinking about going back in a few weeks to get more. I would most definitely recommend Nike shoes to others.
Evelyn W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love Nike tennis shoes! The only tennis shoes I’ll buy. I wear them out, wear them to work, wherever! Even the ones I wear to work usually last me awhile before they start to get a little old. So worth the money though. Occasionally I can catch a Nike sale and I try to get a couple pairs then.
Kristýna B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike tempo shorts and nike dri fit shirts are my absolute favorites. I own too many pairs of the shorts to even want to admit and my go to dri fit shirt I wear to every single hockey game under my jersey. It's quality stuff and I absolutely love it. I also like the Nike Free sneakers.
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
I am obsessed with Nike! From my Flex shoes, light weight joggers and favorite sports bra! It's so hard for me to go into a sports store and not buy some new work out clothes. I love how comfortable and stylish everything is.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I have always loved Nike, even as a child. It's one company that I know will be around forever. Always coming out with amazing new merchandise, and the quality has always been on point. Of course, I recommend!
Nicki Z.
Tomball, TX
My Nike shoes are my favorite and I'm happy to be finding my sizes in clothing more often too! I just wish it was a little bit more affordable. I can't spend $50+ on a pair of leggings every time I need them.
Tani L.
I'm a nikes girl for sure...I have 4 pairs of Nikes I have one for each active the fit perfect for my feel I have big wide feet and they are so comfortable...I work on my feet all day and they are perfect breathable and cushiony
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?