4.78 / 5 based on 52,155 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I feel about Nike, how most people feel about their church. This is my go to. If I need training shoes, I only buy Nike. I only buy Nike athletic pants because they fit the best. The variety is also great! I can get a nice workout outfit, as well as some casual clothes to wear on a night out.
I love Nike products... clothes, shoes, athletic balls, etc. I do find that the sizing has a tendency run a little larger than other brands but as long as you know your "Nike" size ahead of time then it won't be a problem. (Ex. I normally were a 6.5 shoe & my Nike tennis shoes are all size 6)
Nike is one of my favorite brands, I love their shoes and workout clothing. I just bought the Nike air max Thea shoes and I absolutely love them. I have so many pairs of Nike running shorts and they are my favorite.
I just recently started wearing Nike n I absolutely love them. Me n my husband found an outlet store over by the mall n bought a few pair n they have lasted us both quit awhile. We r thinking about going back in a few weeks to get more. I would most definitely recommend Nike shoes to others.
Love Nike tennis shoes! The only tennis shoes I’ll buy. I wear them out, wear them to work, wherever! Even the ones I wear to work usually last me awhile before they start to get a little old. So worth the money though. Occasionally I can catch a Nike sale and I try to get a couple pairs then.
Nike tempo shorts and nike dri fit shirts are my absolute favorites. I own too many pairs of the shorts to even want to admit and my go to dri fit shirt I wear to every single hockey game under my jersey. It's quality stuff and I absolutely love it. I also like the Nike Free sneakers.
I am obsessed with Nike! From my Flex shoes, light weight joggers and favorite sports bra! It's so hard for me to go into a sports store and not buy some new work out clothes. I love how comfortable and stylish everything is.
I have always loved Nike, even as a child. It's one company that I know will be around forever. Always coming out with amazing new merchandise, and the quality has always been on point. Of course, I recommend!
My Nike shoes are my favorite and I'm happy to be finding my sizes in clothing more often too! I just wish it was a little bit more affordable. I can't spend $50+ on a pair of leggings every time I need them.
I'm a nikes girl for sure...I have 4 pairs of Nikes I have one for each active the fit perfect for my feel I have big wide feet and they are so comfortable...I work on my feet all day and they are perfect breathable and cushiony
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos