BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Marleny V.
DORAL, FL
I love Nike!I've had good experience buying sneakers from this brand, as them are comfortable and always fashionable.The last one I bought, was  nike court majestic for women, I like it a lot, it's confortable, fashionable and it's suits me well with everything.Nike better world!
Katie W.
Ashford, Kent
Nike is obviously a well known brand, and never fails to please me when I decide to buy something. Although it's a designer brand and will be more on the pricey side, their clothing and shoes always make up for the price. All clothes and shoes I have ever purchased have been great, and would definitely recommend if you haven't heard of the brand by now!!
Daviana O.
I love my tennis, they are comfortable and cute, but above all it deserves the price it has, no complaints.Es una marca moderna y duradera, nunca será vista como algo del pasado. A cualquier persona le gusta el estilo nike, es tan diverso que puede encajar en cualquier persona.
Maria Y.
Bińan
I recently bought a Nike Air Max 2016. It was the last year's version but it's still pretty. I have never wanted shoes that bad when I saw Air Max 2016. It was quite depressing when I saw the price when it came out (Php11k) but about 3 months after 2017 New Year, I got it at 60% off. The Nike outlet store near us is always having sales and I like that.
Maria Victoria D.
A Coruña
What can I say the rest of the world does not know already? Nike is one of the best sports brands in the world! I have more than one pair of shoes and I love them. The clothes are excellent. Anything you buy here will make you satisfied! I love Nike!
Britt B.
Mississauga , ON
Love this brand. Have many products from shoes to work out gear. I find the quality is pretty consistent. I find there is always a variety of styles to choose from and are always on trend. I wish they had more options for womens shoes as I find they are very limited to mens.
abouzzi M.
Biougra, Chtouka ait baha
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Rosa G.
Amposta
Nike has good quality, but it's too pricey. I've been trusting on this brand since I was a little girl and I always love the products and how they innovate. The bad thing is the way that they use to create their shoes, clothes, etc. exploting people.
George C.
Caracas
I love every single Nike shoes, It shoes are so comfortable. The running ones have a design that makes you feel like you're not wearing shoes. The greatest thing is the quality of the product. They makes you feel like you need to have all it's shoes.
Naceya F.
Katy - Texas
I honestly consider Nike as one of my Top Fave!! There is nothing wrong with them and all their products are just great. They are cool, beautiful and so confy. And the best of all, is not expensive.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?