BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Veronika B.
I trained volleyball for 12 years so it was very important for me to have comfy clothes on my trainings and special days with the team. Here are some goodies that I trained in, so maybe you found something that you like. Totally recommending it
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
My impression is that Nike is a fashion sportswear brand. It’s a premium item that tends to be worn by people who want to look cool, they do attract people from a wide age spectrum, but what they need to improve is price, I’m not prepared to pay extra to have their logos on my clothes but i do love the air max and research the company alot when doing fashion they are the top sportswear brand and make good quality clothing.
Tammy M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Growing up it's basically all I wore as a kid and it was considered high class brand! If one was wearing NIKE then they were dressed nice! ;) To this day it's pretty much the only brand of sneakers I will buy. Being a crossfitter I worked reebok for their Nanos but I don't even really like them and want to switch to the NIKE Metcons. I never had any issues with anything Nike.
Megan N.
halifax, NS
Fashionista Expert Level 2
these are my favourite shoes, they go with everything and are so comfy, i'm short so when i wear these i feel like i'm a tall person or something, they don't hurt my feet and i love how they look, if you haven't tried our airmaxes you definitely should because there's many styles and colours and stuff to choose from and i love mine 😍 Nike
Lola F.
Toronto
I used to be a sporty girl, so naturally Nike being a sporting goods store drew me in. Even now when I don't indulge in so much sporting I still like to peruse the Nike stores. A lot of their clothes and shoes are really in style, and even when they're not fashionable, they're comfortable/functional.
It's hard to go wrong with compromise.

(It is also a shame that even after all the backlash they rely on sweatshops and under-paid labour for their products, but this platform isn't my rallying board.)
Cristina B.
Hinckley
Nike running shoes
✳️ After trying on the shoes in the store, I was very confident and satisfied with the shoes I had selected. However, after wearing the shoes for about 2 months, they are now making a noise when I walk. There is a hollowed out area in the heel that is creating this. This was made by the manufacturer. This noise occurs on concrete, or tiled floors. It sounds like a suction cup release with every step I take. For the price I had to pay, the shoes should last more than 2 months.
AZIZ M.
Rades
This shoe didn’t feel heavy and it didn’t feel too lightweight, according to some runners; for them, it had an adequate weight that’s agreeable for many activities. The Downshifter 6 looked visually appealing to a lot of those who tried it. ‘Comfortable’ was a word many runners used to describe this shoe, as well as their time wearing it. Based on a number of comments, this shoe was lauded for its affordable price. The flat laces of this model gained recognition because they didn’t unravel easily.
Megan P.
I own 2 pairs of Nike trainers. They are the most comfy shoes that I own. A pro about these shoes are that the sizes of the shoes range, in my Nike air max 90's I am a size 2.5. However, in my Nike roshes I am a size 3.5. I love purchasing from this brand. Their products are durable and have last me a long time. I recommend this brand to anyone and everyone.
Morgan
Nike Girls' Grade School Air Max Thea Running Shoes, Girl's, Black I'm in love with these shoes, there a lovely design (I have ft them in wolf grey) I shop at Nike a lot these are my favourite purchase there, EVER! These are my holy-grail shoes you can make them go with a dress you can even wear them to the gym. I recommend these any day, I'm a size 6 but I went for a 6.5 because they are A bit snug the size below. They are on the pricey side of things, I would branch out for these anyway.
Gaelle O.
I'm quite addicted to Nike lately. This has to do with my other (temporary) addiction to fitness. Although I'm crazy about shopping for a long time, I never invested it in nice clothes for sporting because I thought it is not that important. However, now I learned that the clothes are very important. I can even say more: the clothes make the experience! I finally bought that legging I've loved so long (the one with 'just do it' on the leg, I'm sure you all know which one I mean ;) ).
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?