BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Carli P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nike is one of my favorite brands, I love their shoes and workout clothing. I just bought the Nike air max Thea shoes and I absolutely love them. I have so many pairs of Nike running shorts and they are my favorite.
Stephanie A.
I love Nike they have the best shoes ever I love their clothes also they always have great 👍🏼 quality products. It's little expensive but will worth it ❤❤❤❤❤ you will not be disappointed 😔 in what you buy ❤😊
Evelyn W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love Nike tennis shoes! The only tennis shoes I’ll buy. I wear them out, wear them to work, wherever! Even the ones I wear to work usually last me awhile before they start to get a little old. So worth the money though. Occasionally I can catch a Nike sale and I try to get a couple pairs then.
Yomarha G.
Waukegan , IL
The best shoes out there! I have 6 pairs of Nike and I love all of them. It gives you lot of comfort. And they really focus on different colors and styles and I think they have the best quality too.
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
I am obsessed with Nike! From my Flex shoes, light weight joggers and favorite sports bra! It's so hard for me to go into a sports store and not buy some new work out clothes. I love how comfortable and stylish everything is.
I love nike at all couse. The company makes clothes with high quallity. I love buying Nike clothes even if I'm not really searching for something to wear to gym. I also love to wear Nike clothes on casual days. I think their leggings are SUPER confy. I highly recommend Nike sportsbras 😍❤
Madison R.
Middletown, PA
I really like their leggings, tops , and sneakers. All of their products are high quality. The leggings are my favorite because they are thick, don’t tear, and they stay up while you workout. The only downside is that they can be a little more on the expensive side. You get what you pay for.
Holden S.
Wise, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My absolute FAVORITE athletic brand! Nike is the best by far! Comfort and dri fit are awesome! I love my shoes and my leggings! It's expensive, but you get what you pay for! I recommend Nike without a doubt!
Valencia R.
San Antonio , TX
Nike is amazing great material for everything. Clothing and shoes are a little pricey but its all about the quality! I love shopping at Nike outlets because it is a little cheaper. I do recommend to everyone!
Mario L.
Plant City
Nike is our go to when shopping for running clothes or soccer apparel for my daughter. They always seem to be a step ahead when it comes to design and technology. Of course you will pay steeper prices but you can't complain when the quality and look of the clothes are above everything else!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?