BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rima M.
 have been a Nike customer all my life now my kids are.
I had purchased my son a pair of Nike Roche. However, the size I purchase was wrong. I need to return them for an even exchange just in size 10.5
1. We can not walk into the store we are made to wait outside for 30 minutes while the employee allows people HE KNEW to walk in!
2. I find the ONLY pair of 10.5 Roche I tried to look inside all over sneaker for size could not find one.
Chandan S.
The quality of this brand is pretty good as a terms of international brands. It gives the value of money obviously the reason i like this particular brand so much
Jasmine D.
144001
I have used the nike running shoes and wrist bands. Also the tshirts. As i am a sports person and play badminton. During the running nd workout setions nike's running shoes help alot as the are so light weight and provide a good grip. They donot slip and helps in maintaining the position. Great for running.
Wrist bands are also great. They soak the moisture and sweat really well. Donot cause irritation which many other wrist bands does.
Ravid P.
Beit She, MD
I love Nike I love their sportswear and their sneakers and the gear I think it’s all great and made extremely well. They have great deals at the outlet stores and great. I would recommend Nike to everyone!!!
Shenaed D.
Barrie ontario
As someone who spends 6-7 days a week in the gym, the quality of the clothes I exercise in is extremely important! Nike has never disappointed me. All of my gym shoes are Nike. Everything is comfortable, looks great and stylish, lasts a long time, a little expensive but worth every penny!!! Nike will forever be my go to for workout wear!
Jacob C.
Own a pair of runners from Nike which I've had for about a year and a half now. Originally meant for wearing at work to improve my comfort and posture which they did but I ended up wearing them almost every day all day no matter what I was doing. They are so comfortable and feel like I'm walking on a cloud. I can't remember which make they are exactly but they have bright green elastics that the laces loop through. I also own a pair of running shorts whih I got at their outlet location and I find them super comfortable at the gym and very breathable. Worth every penny spent. Nike FTW!
Grace C.
Dinas Powys, Vale of Glamorgan
I buy a lot of my gym stuff from this brand including clothes and equipment because I know that I can always rely on them to sell me high quality goods that perform at a professional standard but at amazing prices! I would definitely shop here again - whether it was online or in my local store. A few favourites of mine are the leggings which are extremely comfortable and soft which is perfect for my leg workouts along with the resistance band that helps me build more muscle! I strongly recommend for anyone who loves fitness or wants to get more into having a healthy lifestyle.
Rhay-Lyn A.
Vancouver , BC
Nike is one of my top brands that I go to to get workout clothing!! I love how I can colour coordinate my gym out fit and feel amazing while breaking a sweat! Lol.
Anna Marie D.
Pembs
Always love the light, comfortable, airy, and cushioned feeling of the Nike trainers.  As someone who knows they cannot afford to be walking in heels because of spinal issues, I am one person that values the extra secure and snug fit of this range of footwear and as yet have never been disappointed, therefore they are my go to make -well if the shoe fits wear it.  Chose wisely, wear and tear comes to us all with age, your back matters so look after your feet and spine by making wise choices and think about your shoes being snug, safely fitted for your comfort and stability especially important if choosing footwear for those infirm and unsteady on their feet, but for the sake of both individual and those around them make sure the feet and trainers can breathe too.
Van E.
Ottawa, ON
I spend a lot of time at the gym, which means I have to choose my running shoes carefully. I've always purchased Nike runners and cleats (as a soccer player) and haven't been let down. They last long and support your movement well, and if you catch them on a sale day, luck for you! I also have some of their other gear, such as athletic clothing and ladies workout gloves (love them!) - I only give them 4 stars though because though they're good, I don't feel they are far superior to other big brands (such as adidas). Overall though I'd definitely stay loyal to this brand!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?