BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chelsea T.
These are my go-to running shoes. I found a pair that was perfect for the way I ran and continue to go to Nike to replace them. They are comfortable and always have different colors and styles to choose from. It's a great brand and I would recommend to shop here for a good pair of sneakers.
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Everyone in my house loves and wears nike on a regular basis . we wear all the athletic gear. We purchase the cleats and head bands we absolutely love nike. There is rarely a day were there wouldn't be a nike item on everyone of us.
Hector V.
Bakersfield
Nike has been my go to brand ever since I was a teenager. They have always had good quality shoes and clothing as well as styles. I believe that a lot of their stuff now however is overpriced when compared to other brands such as Adidas or Reebok. I still shop at Nike  when I find good deals
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg Nike !!!!! It the bomb.com I wish I had money to buy so many things there sport clothes is super pretty but expensive for me!!!! I love there leggings and sport bras I would love to shop there all day and there shops love! Shoes *
Hannah L.
Nike has anything you may need in the athletic department. If I need shoes, active wear, hats, or even a cute water bottle I know I can find it at nike! All their products are durable and come in a variety of colors. My favorite products from nike are shorts, head bands and hoes of course! Check them out!
Yomarha G.
Waukegan , IL
The best shoes out there! I have 6 pairs of Nike and I love all of them. It gives you lot of comfort. And they really focus on different colors and styles and I think they have the best quality too.
Aly B.
Jackson, Mo
Nike is the only tennis shoes brand I have ever bought. I love their shoes. They hold up well, I wear them at all times and they hold up so well the only thing I wish they would improve would be their soles in their shoes. I always have to buy supporting soles for the shoes after I buy them.
Stephanie A.
I love Nike they have the best shoes ever I love their clothes also they always have great 👍🏼 quality products. It's little expensive but will worth it ❤❤❤❤❤ you will not be disappointed 😔 in what you buy ❤😊
Ambar V.
dunedin, FL
Is a brand that I trust, because I have used many shoes and clothes of this brand and everything is very good quality. You can wear the same shoes every day and they will last you years, in addition to being very comfortable for day to day and for sports. Offer good products and nice design
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love nike in general. The shoes, the hats, the hoodies, the shorts. I love every nike store. Its kinda expensive, but definitely worth it, I guarantee. The shopping experience is amazing. I live going to nike stores.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?