4.79 / 5 based on 51,282 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my all time favorite brand I have like 10 pairs of their running shoes and I love them, they are so comfortable and that's key you have to have comfortable shoes! I also love that they have work out clothing! I have like 10 pairs of their work out shirts and I love them they fit true to size.
There is something for everyone. Whether you want a casual walking shoe or a supportive running shoe. They also offer apparel which is nice. They tend to be a little more on the pricey side but the quality is definitely there as well. Make sure you check out their outlets for some good deals
My gym shoes are an old pair of Nikes that have seen better days, and still, they're just as comfortable as the first day. Nike's clothing is a bit on the expensive side so I don't shop there as much as I'd like. However, credit needs to be handed to them for their quality. It's worth the money.
I get a lot of my Nike products through a company called “Eastbay”. I’m obsessed with this brand and find myself always looking for the orange box or logo when shoe shopping. I love the more simple shoes they sell rather than the more colorful ones, but find that they have something for everyone!
i love nike, i've bought like two pairs of sneakers. this place is pretty expensive but i usually come here when there is a sale of some sort. so i recommend coming when there's a sale. it'll be less expensive
Nike shoes are a great buy. They're comfortable sporty and fashionable. You can dress them up or dress them down. Amazing quality for the price. I'm a nurse and they make being on my feet all day a lot easier.
Nike is a high quality brand, and is where I usually buy my tennis shoes or leggings. The bad thing about Nike, which is the reason i don't regularly shop there, is that the prices are so high! Leggings can be almost $50 when they're just over $10 at Walmart! Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
I shop at Nike all the time. I enjoy the company very much. One of my favorite products I ever purchased their was probably my Track Spikes. The spikes were very easy to run in, and they were very light on my feet. I definitely recommend this company to anyone in general, but more for athletes.
i choose to wear Roshe's on the weekend because they are so stylish AND comfortable. To me there is no better sneaker. I always wear them with socks BUT they are comfortable enough to wear without if thats your thing. Haven't touched any other sneaker in a long time....and don't plan to.
Anyone that knows me knows I love any and everything I keep my favourite clothing brand like he is the sweatpants because they’re really comfortable and soft I also really like their shoes specifically depressed though because you’re really cute and you know they have a lot of cute workout gear
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos