4.79 / 5 based on 51,508 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I am very picky about my sports bras. And Nikes sports bras have been my favorite so far. They are kind of pricey but the quality of the material is well worth it. There bras are very supportive but at the same time very comfortable! If I could wear them all the time I would. I have about 5 or 6 Nike sports bras and I wish I could have more. But I would definitely recommend these sports bras to other people.
I go to the Nike store a couple times a month and I always go in getting more expected. I love the workout shorts and I love the fit on them. I have big legs so they don't fit super loose but they aren't ridiculously tight on my thighs either. Also love the color schemes they have for the shorts.
My favorite store and brand! High end yet affordable! Long lasting amazing quality! They need more Nike outlets locally that'd be awesome for improvement! Huge variety in clothing activewear and shoe wear I love shopping Nike always will
I love to shop at the actual Nike outlet stores because I can find sneakers and other limited edition items that can't even be found online. Nike always has the best color selection and designs. They have mastered the art of combining comfort and style. I admire the fact that there's always someone around to help and they actually know what they're talking about. I will forever be a Nike fan.
Nike is my go to brand for sneakers. The design is always on point and the shoes performance is amazing. Their shoes is great for the value. I owned so many sneaker from Nike and will continue to purchase shoes.
The only brand tennis shoes I buy! These are actually very great quality and the 1 shoe I think is worth the price. I also love their sweats and t shirts! Hoodies are very nice too but the sizes seem to run big for me.
Love love love their clothes and shoes. I have never bought a pair of shoes that didn't last years! I have a pair that I got in middle school and now I'm in college and they are still in pretty good condition.
There is something for everyone. Whether you want a casual walking shoe or a supportive running shoe. They also offer apparel which is nice. They tend to be a little more on the pricey side but the quality is definitely there as well. Make sure you check out their outlets for some good deals
My gym shoes are an old pair of Nikes that have seen better days, and still, they're just as comfortable as the first day. Nike's clothing is a bit on the expensive side so I don't shop there as much as I'd like. However, credit needs to be handed to them for their quality. It's worth the money.
Nike, I SUPER heart your shoes. I have never used a pair of your shoes (mostly for running) and had a bad experience. Why oh why , though, must you take all of my monies. I try to hit your products when they go on sale/clearance but i'm not always guaranteed my size that way. GIMME MORE COUPONS
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos