4.79 / 5 based on 51,490 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
My gym shoes are an old pair of Nikes that have seen better days, and still, they're just as comfortable as the first day. Nike's clothing is a bit on the expensive side so I don't shop there as much as I'd like. However, credit needs to be handed to them for their quality. It's worth the money.
The only brand tennis shoes I buy! These are actually very great quality and the 1 shoe I think is worth the price. I also love their sweats and t shirts! Hoodies are very nice too but the sizes seem to run big for me.
i love nike, i've bought like two pairs of sneakers. this place is pretty expensive but i usually come here when there is a sale of some sort. so i recommend coming when there's a sale. it'll be less expensive
This is by far my favorite brand of sneakers. I recently bought a pair of Nike running shoes and it feels like I am walking on air.. okay not that perfect, but you get what I mean. They fit my feet so much better than other brands. My arch is high and many shoes are uncomfortable on me. Not Nike.
I love everything, the stuff you wear is nice I have never had a problem with any of it. I own 9 pairs of shoes and I love them. I get them for really good deals as well. I think everyone should look in to it.
Nike is a cliche brand only because they offer stylish products that last and are comfortable! While some pairs are more pricey than others, Nike does offer an awesome selection of styles, prices and fits for everyone! I’ve bought shoes from Nike for years now and have not been disappointed yet!
Nike is a high quality brand, and is where I usually buy my tennis shoes or leggings. The bad thing about Nike, which is the reason i don't regularly shop there, is that the prices are so high! Leggings can be almost $50 when they're just over $10 at Walmart! Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
Anyone that knows me knows I love any and everything I keep my favourite clothing brand like he is the sweatpants because they’re really comfortable and soft I also really like their shoes specifically depressed though because you’re really cute and you know they have a lot of cute workout gear
Love love love their clothes and shoes. I have never bought a pair of shoes that didn't last years! I have a pair that I got in middle school and now I'm in college and they are still in pretty good condition.
I am very picky about my sports bras. And Nikes sports bras have been my favorite so far. They are kind of pricey but the quality of the material is well worth it. There bras are very supportive but at the same time very comfortable! If I could wear them all the time I would. I have about 5 or 6 Nike sports bras and I wish I could have more. But I would definitely recommend these sports bras to other people.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos