BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ariela P.
Nike es una excelente marca de zapatos y ropa deportiva en general, 100% recomendada. Tuve un par de zapatos de esta marca que de verdad eran súper cómodos y resistentes, tan resistentes que llegué a pensar que eran indestructibles y que nunca me iba a poder deshacer de ellos; por aquella época ya estaban de moda otros zapatos y mi madre no me los quería comprar hasta que mis Nike no se dañaran; finalmente les llegó su hora después de unos largos 4 años de uso constante.
miranda ♡.
khouribga, chaouia ouardigha

love this brand Nike it’s soooo good and not that much pricey it’s definitely worth the money  ,that’s why I prefer it over all the brands always. and alsoo their quality is sooo high so I definitely recommend it
Jessica M.
Lacombe
Nike is a very good quality brand. Shoes and workout gear from them is definitely bound to work very well. I love their trainers for everyday (athleisure) and for working out. It is expensive, but good quality.
Louise H.
Redruth
I LOVE Nike. The brand creates amazing trends all the time! I must say I’ve fallen into the hype & I too have a pair of Nike Roshe shoes! I went for the amazing Grey pair 😍😍😍 get yourselves some they’re insane.
Lilly S.
Nike has one of the best quality as far as work out apparel. I usually only buy the running shoes which are great but I just recently bought their work out clothing and I can’t believe I hadn’t tried it sooner!
Krystale M.
Ottawa
I wear nike brand for a lot of my workout gear but rarely is it bought at a bike store. I generally get my Nike items from Winners or Marshall’s. I have however browsed the outlet and Tanger in Kanata Ontario and their prices were pretty affordable. I also absolutely LOVE the Nike Jordan collection. When they release retro Jordan’s I am on it and I am buying (thank goodness I fit in youth sizes $)
Shann R.
Newport
Love Nike clothing . Can be quite pricey, I love their jumpers and t shirts as they are just comfy. Good quality . Recommended to shop at! Price could be a little bit cheaper. Would definitely shop there again
Roberta M.
Minden
Fashionista Expert Level 1
não tenho palavras para descrever essa marca. Nike está em tudo, roupas, calçados, equipamentos esportivos. os produtos tem alta durabilidade e preços acessíveis, além de seguirem as tendências de moda. eu adoro!
I have no words to describe that brand. Nike is in everything, clothes, shoes, sports equipment. the products have high durability and affordable prices, in addition to following fashion trends. I love!
Mayssa B.
Geneva
I really like this brand, the products are good quality and long lasting. The store is well maintained and the decoration as well. Unfortunately some products are expensive.
I will definitely shop there again!
Sofiya Z.
Mississauga, ON
AMAZING QUALITY SHOES ! Between all the different brand I find that Nike knows how to Target their audience and knows how to provide quality runners for all type of athletes. I am a fan of their windbreakers!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?