4.79 / 5 based on 49,048 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my go to brand for just about any and everything possible. They even have a running app that I am a proud member/ user of , thank you very much. I am an athletic female so Nike is literally my home, honestly I feel like I have so many Nike products people might think I am the creator...lol. Honestly I could go on and on about Nike, but lets just make this a "long story , short." "Nike is the place to be."
All of Nike's products are really good. The quality of their items, especially their sneakers, an great so it's worth the price. Nike is definitely affordable if there's something you really like. I would recommend shopping at Nike. The only con would be everyone has Nike products, not very unique.
The last 5 years all I have owned is Nike shoes I own several different types of their walking and running shoes all in different colors. 1 pair I still own and wear on a regular basis is now 4 years old and they're still as comfortable and supportive as the 1st day I got them! Worth every cent!!!
I find Nike sneakers are so comfortable and durable, they last me years. I use my Nike's to run and they are soft on the inside and have a nice grip to them. I highly recommend their sneakers. If I know I am going to be running or walking for a long period of time, I always wear my Nike's.
I love Nike. I have their Nike tempo shorts in pretty much every color of the rainbow and they're all amazing quality. I have a pair of running shoes from them that I've had since I was 12... I'm tuning 21 next month.
The only brand of shoes I wear for working out. They are always super cheap but have amazing quality. When ever I go into a NIKE store they are always super helpful!! I just bought a pair of FS Nike Elite 3s and they are so comfy to wear while pregnant because they allow the swelling in the shoes!
I love Nike's sweat pants and jogging outfits. They fit great and last a long time. They can be pricy, but the store does offer some nice deals, but I think there needs to be some more room for promotional sales.
I love they're clothes and their sneakers. I absolutely love they're Nike pros especially since I'm a cheerleader. They're very comfortable to practice in and all of the girls on my team have them. Store has good quality clothes. However, they are a little pricey. Definitely would recommend though!
Favorite brand because I am an athlete. The clothes are so comfortable. The have different range in style from clothes to shoes headbands sports gear everything! I will definitely be buying more items from Nike!
I love all of the Nike products that I have bought in the past for both myself and my family! I have several pairs of shoes myself and my daughter who is 2 is starting her shoe collection and also has several pieces of clothing! I would recommend Nike products to anyone, especially if you have an outlet near you!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos