BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Charlotte R.
A Coruña
This brand is perfect for people with a more Sporty style, although their prices are high, you can buy at the Factory Store and if you are lucky, you can get a shoe at € 10. The quality is really good They last a long time and the clothes endure several washes without bathing at all.
Autumn E.
Leicester
Have tons and tons of Nike clothes and trainers one of my favourite sports brands and would definitely trust all of their products! Definitely recommend products if you haven’t shopped at Nike before 💘
Priyanka Y.
Birmingham
Nike proves that why its always on top of this perfection race.
Comfort, highest quality standards, honesty towards customers of any age or profession they know what suits to them to be their pals to toughest or coolest paths of life.
It's been 2 years and my Nike air maxx shoe is still as young as ever.
Highly recommended.
E| M.
North Vancouver
love and have many of their sneaker. I just was in Los Angeles for a quick trip and had to check out what they had. I ended up picking out a great pair of air max 97s and just love them. Only disappointment is that the US stores carry larger ranges of shoes then they do in Canada.
Allison K.
Yukon
From their classic, practical sportswear to their more trendy and stylistic options Nike has a great selection and has really stepped up their game in the style sector. You can find great sporty athleisure looks in their stores along with high quality sports wear for the athlete.
michael W.
Very good high quality running shoes. The only bad thing aboht them is the price since i personally don't like spending lots of money. To conclude i would reccomend nike products to anyone who goes outside a lot and if you don't mind the price you will be happy with your purchase.
Siobhan K.
The Nike brand is really good I've got a pair of trainers from them they are really comfy and easy to clean and also they do a lot of different clothing items I've also got a pair of training gloves I use for ice skating which are really good for when I fall as I don't like wearing gloves that cover my fingers .
Angela P.
lisbn
Pretty much the only sportswear brand that fits me perfectly. Not the most affordable brand, but totally worth the price.
Because I love to run, my Nike Free Focus Flyknit 2 Women’s training shoes in Blue glow/ ghostgreen/white are the best running shoes I’ve ever had!
⚘talz⚘ J.
Toronto, ON
Nike is one of my favourite brands. I shop at Nike a lot, I find everything thing i need there. It depends on what store you go to to buy a Nike product because in all stores they have different prices for them but it’s mostly very affordable especially if you have small feet.
Melissa P.
Naperville, IL
I’ve got a pair of Nike Free Run shoes in the color black and these are my first real big shoe purchase. I couldn’t be happier! Its been a year and they’re still going strong! I don’t shop often at Nike but if I ever need another pair of sport shoes, I would definitely go back! All of their shoes are comfortable and there are shoes to suit everyone’s needs! When I went into a Nike store, the employees were super helpful and nice; they genuinely wanted to help you find the perfect shoes! If you’re looking to buy new shoes, give Nike a try!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?