BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Laura M.
Friedrichshafen
I really love this brand. Almost every sneaker I own is from Nike. They are quite expensive but they’re all really comfortable. I can wear them all day long without they hurt my feet. Love it, for real!
Abby A.
Brampton , ON
I love nike clothes. They’re not too too expensive and they’re good quality and they looks GREAT. Someone of my favourite activewear and shoes have come for nike. They always have sales too that’s great
Emma G.
Scarborough , ON
Great quality, nice clothing and shoes where can u go wrong I have a lot of this brand and I love it so much. It more on the pricier side of brands but totally worth it because the clothes last so long.
Claire J.
I love Nike products so much and they are such good quality clothing and shoes! I buy here a lot and will keep buying here. So many cool and interesting and comfortable clothing that I love so so much!
Nadia P.
thessaloniki
Love love love love !!!!!! I am obsessed with Nike. I like the shoes more than anything. Someone of them they’re not expensive and their quality is amazing! Keep working like that Nike ... JUST DO IT !
Prab 🇨.
I believe I own too many Nike shoes lol I love my free runs as they literally feel like you're wearing nothing on your feet. I enjoy the fun colors they come in as I can match them with my gym outfits!
Kristiana P.
Winnipeg , MB
I love this brand but I wish they have a better variety of size. Their quality is amazing. I don't shop often but when I do, I find the best workout attire. My favourite purchase would be my Nike shoe.
Zselyke C.
Miercurea Ciuc
I had some problems with one of their ‘leather’ shoes, becouse it was clear it is not leather, many years ago, but i also got some really nice quality shoes, i got a backpack for 5 yeas now and it’s just like a new one, i love it. The Nike Janoski shoes are my fave type of shoes all the time, I love them sooo soo much. There’s no question if i’m a Nike or a Adidas fun.
100% nike!
Jasmin E.
I find most of nikes trainers quite comfortable along with their clothes, their clothes are very comfortable and they let your skin breathe when its for the gym, they have a good selection of gym wear.
Marija M.
Spalding
I like Nike clothes but I think some of the items are well over priced especially for clothes like crop tops and sport bras. And I love to get trainers and I think that the best thing they make 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?