BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittani O.
I love Nike. I have their Nike tempo shorts in pretty much every color of the rainbow and they're all amazing quality. I have a pair of running shoes from them that I've had since I was 12... I'm tuning 21 next month.
kaileigh h.
The only brand of shoes I wear for working out. They are always super cheap but have amazing quality. When ever I go into a NIKE store they are always super helpful!! I just bought a pair of FS Nike Elite 3s and they are so comfy to wear while pregnant because they allow the swelling in the shoes!
Kayla S.
All of Nike's products are really good. The quality of their items, especially their sneakers, an great so it's worth the price. Nike is definitely affordable if there's something you really like. I would recommend shopping at Nike. The only con would be everyone has Nike products, not very unique.
Karissa P.
Nike is the greatest brand for sportswear and shoes. I wear only nike shoes while working out and their clothes are also perfect for working out. The pants dont fall down when you run which I love! The quality is definately worth the price.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have or Nike brand tennis shoes my entire life. They are very comfortable very fashionable and affordable. I also like the sandals they make very high-quality product from a trusted brand name I would recommend them
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
I love Nike's sweat pants and jogging outfits. They fit great and last a long time. They can be pricy, but the store does offer some nice deals, but I think there needs to be some more room for promotional sales.
Jocelyn E.
Plainfield, IL
Favorite brand because I am an athlete. The clothes are so comfortable. The have different range in style from clothes to shoes headbands sports gear everything! I will definitely be buying more items from Nike!
Rachel W.
Nike is seriously my favorite I love it so much! Whenever you get anything Nike you know it's going to be a high quality product regardless of what it actually is. Their shoes are my favorite though I love them!
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
This is by far my favorite brand of sneakers. I recently bought a pair of Nike running shoes and it feels like I am walking on air.. okay not that perfect, but you get what I mean. They fit my feet so much better than other brands. My arch is high and many shoes are uncomfortable on me. Not Nike.
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
My number one brand of sneakers. I love their sneakers, they fit perfect, and are very versatile. I love their sports bras and pants as well. I always seem to find a good deal on them. Will always purchase from Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?