BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sarah R.
Nike is my favorite brand !! It's shoes are such great quality and very nice in variety of styles. When shopping there it's always easy to find what i'm looking for and the workers are also very helpful. I also love the clothing line and think it's pretty amazing
Brandi C.
Union, OR
As a family we love our Nikes! I always get running shoes and my husband lives in there my "fashionable " skating shoes. We can usually find them on eBay for great prices. Ordering directly from the site can be quite spendy but it depends on what you are looking for.
Merayah G.
Reedley, CA
Nike is the best! I have a lot of their workout attire and it has lasted me years. Their shoes are so comfortable as well &and they make it so easy to workout in! I love to shop at the Nike outlet for the best deals as well!
ingrid a.
Miami Gardens LOT 178, FL
so i use to wear converse all the time until i had a trip to Disney and my feet wouldn't stop hurting. I bought a pair of nike shoes for my trip this year and they wear comfortable and didn't make my feet hurt at all. I wear them everywhere now. The price was worth it!
Ashton W.
Gurdon
Love their shoes and clothes! Sizing is accurate, even though it's pricey I love this brand! My favorite purchase ever are my tennis shoes and my pink Nike pullover. I shop here a lot and have never been disappointed. Would recommend and is great for gift giving!
Nanette L.
Pleasanton, California
I got my Nike Af1 from here and they are my favorite shoes. I have worn them to death, and they go with any outfit. I ordered a size 8 at first (normally i'm 7.5) but it was too large so i exchanged for a size 7 and it fit perfectly. they hurt my feet at first but then i broke them in ... probably gonna get another pair since my current ones are all worn out hahahaha
Sydney B.
Portland, IN
I love Nike products! It is the only active wear I purchase. I love the designs and how long their items last. You can find this brand in any sports store. They are pricey, but you get want you pay for. I love this brand and will continue to only buy this brand.
Ellie G.
I really love the style of nike products. I mostly buy their sneaker, specifically the airmax theas. I own 3 different pairs of them. I like their sportswear too, but I find that the quality of their sportswear is not as good. I have a pair of sweatpants that got holes really easily from only friction. Although, I would buy them again because they are comfortable.
Tracey M.
Wasilla, AK
I am obsessed all things Nike. Their shoes are great for any type of workout, they also offer a completely new pair if it is a structural issue that occurs. I wish they came out with more fun styles and prints, but we are forever Nike fans and will always buy our workouts shoes here.
Stephanie S.
Marquette, MI
I love Nike! In my opinion Nike is the best quality and closer to affordable than any other brand. I am a huge fan on their leggings! They are so conferrable, warm/ cool, and very stretchy. Best athletic brand!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?