BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Samoya R.
Syracuse, NY
I love Nike, because I am a workout junkie. The only thing I don't like about is how expensive the prices are for simple items. But the items are such great quality that I understand why the prices are so high. So I always shop for Nike items. My sneakers, pants, and shirts are mostly all Nike items.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
One of my favorite brands ! Most pf the clothes and shoes are expensive but they are really nice and comfortable . I love their clothing and shoe wear . I recommend it to the athletes and people that like tp workout .
Rachel W.
Spotsylvania, VA
Love Nike. Use most of their equipment for athletic purposes. Great workout clothes, comfortable and breathable. Could be less pricey because some clothes rip easy. Just have to watch what you buy and how you wear.
Jenna W.
Clearfield, UT
I love Nike products! I love their sport's bras, athletic shoes, and their hoodies! Their shoes are a little pricey but its worth your money! I always love shopping for Nike clothes! I will always shop there again!
Regan W.
My favorite athletic brand is by far Nike, such great quality! They have the best legging and spandex(Nike pros). They are super comfortable and cute! There shoes however and the best tennis shoes ever! I will never use another brand ever again! And there shirts you ask? Just as great as the rest!
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Not only offering a wide selection of colors of clothing, a wide selection of sizes and being affordable. Nike offers fast shipping & is one of my favorite clothing brands. I prefer it over high end clothing lines like Gucci, Channel, etc. Recommend to everyone, espically people who play sports.
We buy so much Nike at our house, I should probably own the company! Each of my boys have at least 20 different pair of Nikes that they keep in rotation. And they stand behind their product too. One of my boys had a air pocket go out in one of his shoes, they quickly replaced it for us no problems!
Shirley H.
Richmond, TX
Nike is a good brand and more expensive for a reason. Their product are functional, fashionable and meant  to last. One of my favorite products from nike is there free 5.0 which they don't make a lot of but once you try this on it's an instant purchase. I have bought over 10 in the past 5 years.
Peyton B.
Danville, KY
Nike clothing is great. High quality and definitely worth the money. I use the running and training shorts quite frequently and only wear their sport bras. Their running sweatshirts and leggings are also fantastic.
Yetzirah C.
My favorite brand to buy work out equipment to buy from. I love going to see all the types of stuff I can buy and my many options. I love buying shoes the most! But also sports bras and shorts! Great quality brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?