4.79 / 5 based on 50,524 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Pretty much everyone knows that Nike has some amazing and cute sneakers and I absolutely love them! They are great for running and school. I personally love almost everything about them. They do run a bit small so I would suggest ordering a size bigger when you buy them
The best and longest lasting yoga pants I have ever had are almost 3 years old and they are still my go-to. I wish it wasn't so expensive to buy Nike branded stuff, but fortunately there is a local outlet mall with a Nike store and their stuff shows up on Ross and Burlington Coat Factory shelves occasionally.
Nikey company is professional and friendly at all times at any location. Clothing is awesome and so affordable to purchase. Clothing is worth buying, material is great and last long. Sneakers last long as well and really great looking for working out and on a everywhere footwear. I will continue buying items at Nikey!!
Love Nike as a brand ! I usually go for their shoes and socks because they last me a really long time ! All of the running shoes I have from them are really comfortable and light on my feet . They feel weightless and I love that !
Nike is one of my favorite brands, if not my favorite brand in general. A plus because I like what they stand for. Some of the best campaigns I've seen, especially during these days, have come from Nike. The best workout gear I've ever bought (attire, shoes) are from Nike. Clothes are durable and last a long time.
Love making my owe shoes! about once every 2-3 months I will make a new pair of trainers. Love the website that helps you design the perfect pair of shoes. I have about 12 pairs to date and I love everyone of them! Love that I can design my owe shoes and be the only one with the shoe> It really makes a difference.
Nike is my favorite shoe brand. I have never been disappointed with a pair of shoes purchased from Nike. They are comfortable and last for a very long time. The website is easy to navigate and every store Ive gone to has very knowledgeable trained staff willing to help any way they can. I will always buy Nike shoes
Nike makes amazing footwear! Every pair of shoes I’m currently wearing is from Nike and with good reason, the comfort and style are unmatched. I recommend this iconic brand to everyone when it comes to shoes and clothing because they really stand the test of time. A good pair of Nike’s can get you very far in life!
Being an athlete, I always get so excited going into academy or any other sports store and seeing the Nike section. Because I play volleyball Nike offers a great selection of sports bras, spandex, workout tees and much more.
I love this brand because it is classic and will never go out of style. I've done a lot of sports and also run a lot with Nike shoes. Each pair lasts me about 2-3 years. They're not that cheap but if you find the right deal, they're worth it. I haven't had any Nike apparel but they always looked stylish and durable.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos