BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mary P.
I love Nike I have the huaraches and I love them! I wear them everywhere and they are super comfortable. I am thinking of getting another pair but I just wish that they weren't as expensive as they are. But I would still recommend
Jamesa S.
CHINO HILLS, CA
What I love about the brand is they may be some what pricey however the shoes are always very well made and are very comfortable. I don't have very many pairs but I do happen to catch some good ones on sale and I can splurge a little on myself I definitely don't mind spending a good amount on shoes I know will last.
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill, IA
I love Nike that's where my entire family gets their shoes from. Only complaint I have is I wish they had shoes that came in wide for myself. Once in awhile I can find a comfortable pair but I mostly buy the flip flops for myself.
Evie D.
Being an athlete, I always get so excited going into academy or any other sports store and seeing the Nike section. Because I play volleyball Nike offers a great selection of sports bras, spandex, workout tees and much more.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
Nikey company is professional and friendly at all times at any location. Clothing is awesome and so affordable to purchase. Clothing is worth buying,  material is great and last long. Sneakers last long as well and really great looking for working out and on a everywhere footwear. I will continue buying items at Nikey!!
Ashton C.
Highland Vlg, TX
Nike is a staple brand. You'll never be disappointed in the quality of Nike products which makes it one of those household, dependable brands. I've owned countless amounts of Nike products and I repurchase them every single time! I love Nike and recommend it to anyone looking for functional clothing or fashionable!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I love the Nike Roshes and Air Force ones I got, they're a little expensive but the quality of these shoes are amazing, they last a very long time and they're pretty stylish. I will definitely be buying more from here in the future.
Alexandra M.
The best and longest lasting yoga pants I have ever had are almost 3 years old and they are still my go-to. I wish it wasn't so expensive to buy Nike branded stuff, but fortunately there is a local outlet mall with a Nike store and their stuff shows up on Ross and Burlington Coat Factory shelves occasionally.
Jasmyn S.
Chula Vista, CA
This brand is legendary. All their clothes are so perfect for athletic use or just to even stay comfortable for the day. Have tons of their stuff and theyve lasted me a couple of years so you really do get your moneys worth.
Viri F.
Los Angeles , CA
Nike is one of my favorite brands, if not my favorite brand in general. A plus because I like what they stand for. Some of the best campaigns I've seen, especially during these days, have come from Nike. The best workout gear I've ever bought (attire, shoes) are from Nike. Clothes are durable and last a long time.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back