BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rebecca M.
Defiance , OH
Nike used to make quality products but now it seems anytime I look at shoes there is always defects in them, may it be excess glue or whatever is highly annoying. I love the look of Nike brand, the colors and styles are great!
Danielle G.
Nike Flex Supreme TR 4 Women's Cross Trainers, Size: 10, Black

I loved these shoes. I had a slightly different color scheme but O still wear then today. They have lasted a long time and are very comfortable for someone like me who is on their feet walking back and forth all day in a restaurant. I absolutely love them!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
Love Nike! Their sneakers are super comfortable and very stylish. They have many types of sneakers depending on what you'd be using them for, and what types of sports/workouts you need them for. Their clothing is also very comfortable.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
I bought some Nike running shoes that looked and felt great but within a month I already had to look for another pair because they were falling apart. I was not pleased with having to get something new after paying a big price for them. Maybe these shoes work for someone who isn't going to work out in them all the time?
Kayla D.
Honestly, Nike are great if you're trying to stay stylish when working out. However, if you're running in Nikes, I advise you to reconsider. I used to run in Nikes and they didn't support my feet and legs the way they should've. I still love their products, though, and plan to buy a nice pair for walking around!
Rachel G.
Manhattan
These are my favorite brand of shoes to run in! Not only that, but Nike sports bras are the only bras I can use, because they have such great support unlike other bras. I also enjoy their tank tops and sweatpants
Taylor P.
Every Nike product I have owned has been amazing. They are always so comfortable and durable. And they usually have an amazing selection of colors. The only thing I don't necessarily like is how expensive it can be sometimes.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
Nike is always my go-to brand for sneakers and athletic apparel. I trust the brand and have my products for a long time before they wear out. Highly recommend over its competitors and they have a shoe for basically all types of activities.
Tori N.
Dublin, OH
Very nice quality clothing and shoes. It is a little pricey, depending on what you're buying but you are getting yours moneys worth if you buy a Nike product. The shoes are my favorite and I like the customizable online feature that they have on their website.
DeQuincia S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Since I love sports so much I have to have shoes that can support my every move. Nike is affordable and stylish. Its shoes helps me avoid pains and injuries. The apparel is great too!! I wear nike a lot. It's my go to. The apparel and shoes together are just perfect.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back