4.79 / 5 based on 49,167 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Obviously great athletic wear. All my sneakers are Nike and have never given me issue. Their workout apparel is always comfortable and stylish. Prices are high - you’re paying for the label, which is obviously annoying. It’s nice when you can get a deal though.
Myself, husband, four year old daughter, two year old son and ten week old son all wear and use Nike. I even wear their glasses they are such great quality I have had them for years!! Their clothes are such great quality and so comfortable. I have several of their backpacks and duffel bags. I used Nike duffle bags as my hospital bags when I had my babies. I bought them each their own for their stuff myself one and my husband one and now all five of us have our very own. I even use their backpacks for diaper bags.
I’ve recently bought two dry sport shirts from Nike and Love them. The were great quality very comfortable and in two cool colors red and black. i work our almost everyday and I needed new work out gear. My only problem is it was very few options for my size. I am a plus size girl size 14-18 give or take and the two products I purchased were the only in the store they had that fit me. I was pretty bummed out by that. Other than that I love the merchandise and would recommend to anyone who can fit under a size 14.
I spend 4 or 5 nights of my week in the gym and Nike makes all the apparel I need. They have quality leggings (squat proof) and cute shoes that offer great support. I love Nike and the variety of styles they make for all different sports and physical activities
I don’t usually purchase things from Nike’s actual website, but I do love their products. Their clothing and shoes are great quality. I wish they had more sales, but who doesn’t want a good deal? Their website is easily accessible and very easy to get around on
Love this brand!! I have so many pairs of Nike sneakers that I’ve had for so long and are in great condition. My go to brand of shoes. They also have some great leggings as well as sweatshirts. Items are pricey but are great quality and will last a long time!
I am in love with Nike although I have only purchased shoes i would highly recommend they have amazing quality and they are sooo comfortable even if I am on my feet for hours they are affordable and have thousands of amazing styles for men women and children !
Very nice athletic products, however can be pricey. The clothes and shoes are very comfortable and good quality. Good for all types of athletes and all different types of excercises. However leading brands may offer cheaper options that are same quality.
I like nike's clothing but I'm not really into their shoes. For some reason, their shoes hurt my feet and I just find them uncomfortable. The clothing however is great. Durable and comfortable. Pretty much all my work out gear is Nike... except the shoes lol.
my favorite for work out gear! i currently own 3 pairs of running shorts 2 pairs of leggings and 1 pair of pants. i use all items very frequently! i own several pairs of shoes too and there isnt a day that goes by when im not wearing at least one nike product
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos