BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Dejonna R.
Nike is my go to for shoes! I own several pairs and they were my children's first shoes, and their first shoes to learn and walk in. They are very comfortable and you can find great deals on Nike!
Margaret S.
I love Nike product! The products are inexpensive for the quality we get. The love getting running shoes because it's comfortable and long lasting. For gym product I also like their socks, yoga pants and sweaters.
Amaris D.
Acworth, GA
Nike is a definite must ;) It's my boyfriends favorite brand and i've quickly become obsessed with it as well. I will for sure be visiting the store and website come Christmas! I also saw that they recently came out with some plus size content and i can't wait to purchase!
Hailey A.
Marshall, TX
Good brand for athletes and just for fashion. Really expensive. Good quality. I love their shoes and hats especially. They're not common stores in a smaller city/town but they're in academy, etc.
Lisandra H.
Yes their shoes are $100, usually. Yes walking into their stores make you feel like a newb. But whenever you need running shoes, you know you're going to Nike. And I may not be this person, but you can always spot a couple of friends wearing clean, cute Nikes on the regular.
Abbie C.
Lake City, FL
Nike tennis shoes are a must have! They will totally keep their quality! So many creative designs and cool colors. I wear my Nike shorts all the time to gym and I've had them for 3 years and they still look brand new!
Gina R.
Valley City, OH
I don't buy many clothes from Nike because I think they are very expensive but I do however always get my shoes from Nike. I love love love there shoes and have at least 7 different pairs of Nike shoes.
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is my GO TO store for workout clothes. If you can, you should go to the Nike Outlet instead. Most items are significantly cheaper. I always walk out of there with great deals and great workout clothing or shoes. Never disappoints, definitely would recommend going there.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
❤️Nike since a kid. Grow up wearing them. Thee getting a little pricey yet I still end up buying them. Nike sweat outfits t-shirts hoddys there's so many things with a check mark ✅ that are available now.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Most of my shoes are Nike I will upload a picture later for some reason the app won't let me , I get all my running shoes and my kids shoes from Nike. They hold up too
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?