BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Consuelo G.
San Diego, CA
AMAZING STORE WITH AMAZINGPRODUCTS! Pricing may not be cheap but the quality of products is worth the buy! The workers are always so helpful and super out going, the prices of the products are expensive but the fact that its quality makes it worth it ! DEFINITELY COMING BACK
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
My go to for all my workout gear! It can be pricey but it's long lasting and you definitely end up getting your money's worth. From sports bras to pants and shoes Nike is the way to go for gym gear!!!
emily g.
I absolutely love all of Nike’s clothes and shoes! It is definitely well worth the money. The shoes I have are for training and running and my feet never get blisters or cramps so I love them! And all of their clothing is great material. Nike Women's Free 5.0+ Running Shoe []
Bailey R.
I have bought countless pairs of shorts, shirts, and shoes from Nike. Their apparel is so comfortable and Nike is the only type of tennis shoe brand I will buy. Favorite store for sports wear by far.
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
Love love love their shoes! I have about 4 pairs right now😬 I think they have decent prices for how long their shoes last . Whenever I need shoes I come here which is maybe once a year but end up buying two at a time !
Sahar R.
Everyone, big or small, in my family owns Nike. I love their morals as a company, and their items are always some of the best designs. Each time the X with another artist, pure beauty unfolds. Only issue is their price but you get what you pay for! 10/10
Kelly W.
Hastings, MN
Recently purchased a pair of Nike rinning shoes, and I love them. Lightweight with mesh to help keep your feet cool. They're much more comfortable than Nike's I've purchased in the past. Also love the design/color of the shoe. So far they are holding up well in terms of quality.
Siarah P.
Selma, CA
Nike is my go to for workout clothes. They're so comfy, some what affordable & super cute! Good quality & plenty of designs to choose from. You can easily put an outfit together that is cute, fashionable & comfy!
Alexis L.
Such excellent service for such fantastic products! I ordered a pair of shoes and they were at my door within two days. I didn't pay for special shipping. The website is easy to navigate, and the quality of the products are top notch. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for!
Tashia 💙.
Thomson, GA
Best products with the best variety ! Always have what i am looking for and in the correct size. My abosolute go to website for shoes and track suits. Website is easy to navigate and and the prices are unbeatable. Will definitely recommend shipping here to anybody any day.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?