4.79 / 5 based on 50,449 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
While I always loved Nike for my Crossfit sneakers, I find that the sizing is not consistent. I have ordered the same model sneaker in different colors (Metcon 2) and some fit while others didn't. A HUGE deterrent for me now as I like to purchase online,
For the low prices, Nike offers great quality workout gear, especially running shoes and leggings. Though I also love Lululemon, it's way too pricey, and Nike does a great job filling out my workout wardrobe with less expensive black staples. My current obsession is my rose gold Nike running shoes—I get so many compliments on them at the gym and they are very supportive of my archless feet!
I love all of their clothes and shoes! They have amazing running shorts and that is a definite pro but the only thing they could improve is a lower price or more discounts but their clothing and brand quality is amazing so it's worth the price
I love their running shoes! Even if I'm not using them for running, I buy a pair every year. They're lightweight and super comfortable. I've bought so many styles (even the kind with memory foam bottoms) they know what they're doing!
I like going to the Nike store, I like itthe clothing and shoes, the only thing I hate that it's too expensive:/ it depends what you buy of course, I don't shop there a lot because it's really expensive, I would shop here again though
I purchased a pair of very lightweight track pants my freshman year of college and four years later I still wear them. Besides the minor wear and tear of the pants they have held up great. I never hesitate to spend the money at Nike because I know the quality of the products are worth it. I will forever be a Nike customer.
Cute clothing and shoes, can be over priced because they are obviously well known but I have gotten great deals. Their stores are set up weird in my opinion. It makes it seem like they dont have much selection just huge rows of the same shoes.
We are a Nike family! So my husband says. They have really good quality shoes. I got the flyknits last year for christmas in that black, white, volt style with my initials on them and I love them. I still keep them in the box. For fathers day my husband got some nice Nikes. We just love the athletic brand for any ocassion.
I have used shoes and sweaters that are of very good quality and long lasting, in addition to that the sporty style that the brand brings is ideal for exercising, going to the gym or training in the park. This brand is great and I like pr its durability and sporty style.
I Love Nike! It's one of my top brands to buy when out shopping for myself and my little ones especially since I have a 6 year old who goes to school. I find with this brand shoes last longer than any other brand which is a plus when buying even though it can get expensive it's totally worth it! I have brought my little one some Jordans but I find that those wear off faster than Nike # Nike are the Best! 💜
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos