BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
My number one go-to for running shoes! I get anew pair of tennis shoes at least twice a year. I've tried to venture off from Nike, as sometimes you can find cheaper shoes for the same quality but I have yet to find that. I haven't shopped in store in quite some time now but even their website is easy to use!! Happy Shopping, GO NOW!!
Chianna D.
Lexington, KY
Faves:
Bionic
[why did they stop making it, perfect weightlifting shoe]
pegasus
[short runs on a treadmill - I deplore running but...fitness happens that way sometimes]

The sizing can be terribly inconsistent though. I mean completely random for such an established brand...but if you love Nike, you just get whatever size fits!
Karen C.
nike is my favourite brand! it's become "generic" or "overhyped" but the style is basic to an extent! my shoes looks great with outfits i wear! i'm wearing the air force 1's high tops and it looks amazing Nike Air Force 1 Mid (GS) Boys Leather Athletic
Joanna A.
I am definitely a lifetime buyer of Nike! I purchase all my running shoes, leisure wear & active wear from Nike. From their retail stores to their outlet stores, their quality remains consistent. You can never have too many Nike kicks!
Morgan B.
Nashville, TN
Omg, I LOVE NIKE!!!!! I never have any disappointments! Their clothes are always true to size. They always have a sale, whether it’s 25 , 30, or even 50% off. I would wear NIKE every day of my life and at work, if I could. You MUST shop there. I love their variety of shoes, too and very comfy. Customer service is always excellent!!
Connor C.
Almost ever shoe, t shirt, and sweatshirt or jacket I own is Nike. I have never had a poor experience and everything fits very well. The outlet stores are amazing if you can find one or a couple while on vacation and yes they are expensive, but it usually is worth the quality of product you get. Shoes especially are ones you would love as they give you thousands of different shoe options to choose from, all depending on what you like to use them for.
Kristen B.
I love Nike! My whole wardrobe is Nike. My favorite purchases are leggings and sports bras. Their tennis shoes are super comfortable too. Not a bad price, especially at the factory stores. I love this place. Would recommend to anyone!!
Zion H.
Great store. They sell amazing gear and shoes. I mostly only get sneakers from Nike because I trust them as a company and its worth the price. I also lie how you can customize shoes to how you like them. I would recommend to my friends for sure....
Jeanette L.
Fremont
Really appreciate Nike and how they try to perfect the athletic wear, most of my gym shoes are Nike and not for any other reason then I found them on a great deal. But I do appreciate Nike and I think their products are great quality.
Meghan W.
Cypress, TX
They have all the clothes, shoes, and more accessories that you need! From running to baseball, to well whatever sort of sport there is, they always have it. Even if your just laying on the couch they have the right clothes for that!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back