BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
Nike never fails to surprise me with their athletic, yet stylish shoes. They are more affordable than other brands but they do not give up their good quality. Their walk in stores make it easy to find exactly what you need and more! I definitely recommend it!
Daryn J.
Saint Louis
I have wearing Nike for years. It has always been a reliable store to buy clothes and shoes from. They're clothes are very affordable and of good quality. I think it is perfect the way it is. I love the designs and the types of shoes they sell. I would most definitely shop there again.
Sindi N.
Huntsville , AL
I love Nike products. They’re durable, last you a while, and look great. I have several pairs of nike shoes as well as clothing. Nike active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts are my favorite everyday short. They’re cute, light, and easy. I definitely love shopping here.
Cloe B.
Aspermont , TX
Nike Products are always very well made and hold up very well, there website and stores are easy to shop in and customer service is always wonderful. I feel the prices are very reasonable for how well the products hold up. I will continue purchasing Nike products for me and my family.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I really love the Nike brand because all products I have purchased are usually very good quality. While the prices can sometimes be high, I feel like all products usually have a long life and have minimal issues. I have purchased shoes, women's clothing, among other types of products.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike products are my choice for active and loungewear. Their recent lines with rose gold accents are adorable and really my style. Their products can be expensive but certain stores have them for more affordable prices.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I live Nike but their quality is going downhill from the cost they put up. It's quite not okay to spend over $100 on some joggers. Also, adidas and puma have the best quality shoes for as low as $40 and they last long, which is diff from Nike when they're $100 shoes don't last but 3 months.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
There's no surprise nike is the #1 brand. It's amazing. Everything they have is so comfortable and cute I love everything they have. Everything is great quality and if you haven't shopped here do it asap!
Brittany W.
Altoona, PA
Such a great brand I get Nike shoes for my daughter and myself they only shoe I ever recommend for working out and their work out gear is amazing also I sweat like no other and the dry tech works wonders!
Hannah L.
Stanley, NC
Nike it my go-to brand for tennis shoes. I love my Nike running shoes because they are easy on my feet and extremely comfortable. They don't squeeze my toes or give me blisters. They're my favorite pair!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?