BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nike
This store have has a wide variety of sneakers in many different sizes and styles. The employees are always helpful with finding the perfect shoe for each individual person. I would definitely recommend shopping here for amazing service and a new pair of sneakers.
Casey W.
Austin, Texas
I love my Nike shoes! I wear them literally every day to work, the gym, and running errands! They have held up really well and look very stylish. I have a great pair of black ones that goes with everything and bright colored ones when I want to wear something fun!
Lindsey O.
Gill
Love Nike products in general. The staff are always helpful and Nike sports the newest athletic wear trends. Prices are higher than competitors which is a downside but it is Nike after all. I recommend shopping here if you need the latest and trendy athletic wear.
Summer H.
Greentown, IN
Nike is one of my favorite and go to brands! Not only for workout clothing but for stylish everyday on the go outfits! All of their clothes are extremely comfortable! Along with their shoe line which is extremely popular! These shoes are comfortable and stylish!
Morgan K.
Jackson, MS
I think Nike is everyone’s go to for workout apparel. Right now my favorite shoe is the sock dart. Super comfy and stylish. I’m a nurse and am on my feet 12 hours a day and love these shoes to work in. They’re also great for days in the city with lots of walking.
Chasity. W.
Mims
Cute comfy shoes. Outlets are best locations to purchase in my opinion. Gives great selection to every type of physical activity. Pleasant shopping experience great customer service. Sports wear is very creative in colors in patterns and has long lasting quality.
Heather B.
Nampa, ID
Nike is the best when it comes to athletic gear. I have always and will always buy their shoes for running, lifting, or any sport. Their quality is always the best, and their styles and colors are the best compared to anyone else. I happily display my Nikes
Lovey B.
Nike is a well known brand especially for there shoes. If I have sneakers 9 out of 10 times there Nike because their shows are so comfortable. Not only that but they have cute workout clothes to keep you motivated. They are a little expensive but always worth it.
Alexandra F.
Portland
Great quality! All of my athletic gear from Nike holds up really well. It is a bit pricey and I wish I could add to my gear more often, although like I said before it holds up well so there isn’t the need to replace frequently. I definitely recommend this brand.
Leah P.
Dundee
I love the quality and the new style of what Nike has become recently. I do feel though that their prices are getting out of control! If I want a new hoodie I’m looking at at least $69. I don’t feel like Nike used to be this way. I will stick to the Nike Outlet!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?