BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Christy W.
Tyler, TX
I love how my Nike Air Max fit. They are like walking on clouds. I have a bad back so these are my go to shoes. I have no complaints yet. Looking forward to the new designs and colors. They are pretty reasonable in price and again you usually get what you pay for so I can't complain.
Cassandra H.
Wichita, KS
I will forever be loyal to Nike. I love their shoes because of the style and flexibility in purpose. I have never had a problem with blisters or rubbing and the sizes are typically the same no matter what style of shoe you are looking for which isn't always the case with athletic clothes!
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
There really is nothing to say bad about Nike.  Even though their products can be on the more expensive side, you are getting what you pay for, great quality.  I play soccer and prefer to train/play in Nike compared to any other brand.  Besides workout clothes, they make great lounging clothes, which are all comfortable.
Zehra H.
Most of my cross trainers have come from Nike. The shoes help with my form, and feel comfortable whether I'm going to the gym, HIIT training, or simply walking outside. I will definitely be purchasing my next pair from Nike.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
You can't beat Nikes workout gear and shoes. They really know what their doing! They also make great shoes and have even better customer service. They have a good return policy even on a worn pair of shoes!
killa C.
e.g. Contagem, MG
I bought a beautiful Olympikus sneaker, it's comfortable, it does not exude the foot, it leaves the floor flexible. I love to buy shoes Olympikus is the best for those looking for comfort is suitable for anyone who makes gym.
Madison F.
Westfield , MA
Nike is my favorite athletic brand! All of my sneakers come from Nike and I couldn't imagine it any other way. They are so comfortable and always cute. Also, Nike makes my favorite shorts. Im always active (and I live in Texas) so comfy shorts are a must. I practically live in Nike attire!
Samantha L.
I love their products especially for someone who works out a lot. I live in gym clothes probably 60% of the time so I love Nike. They are my first choice for activewear shoes (running or training). My only problem with them is as a brand, I think their prices have gotten out of control. Some of their running or training shoes are now priced up in the $180+ range and that seems ridiculous to me.
Natalie H.
Winter haven, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
When I joined track, I was on the look out for light weight shoes that were comfortable. Nike free runs, oh my gooooodness. The best, longest lasting shoe I have ever had! (Yes you should get new shoes often) these shoes have never changed in comfort and 3 years later I still prefer them
Christina K.
Conroe, TX
Nike's Lunarstelos shoes are amazing. I've already had them for a few months and they are holding up like they are brand new. They help my walking tremendously and I do enjoy them. The only thing is I wish they had a bit more colors available in store that they have on their website.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?