BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI
Nike is a high quality brand, and is where I usually buy my tennis shoes or leggings. The bad thing about Nike, which is the reason i don't regularly shop there, is that the prices are so high! Leggings can be almost $50 when they're just over $10 at Walmart! Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
Kelsey P.
Centerport, NY
i choose to wear Roshe's on the weekend because they are so stylish AND comfortable. To me there is no better sneaker. I always wear them with socks BUT they are comfortable enough to wear without if thats your thing. Haven't touched any other sneaker in a long time....and don't plan to.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I love this brand! It's been. A great investment since I started going to stores buying products of this brand. Their brand isn't cheap but worth the money. You can do orders or custom orders too but that's only online.
Jen S.
Love love love their clothes and shoes. I have never bought a pair of shoes that didn't last years! I have a pair that I got in middle school and now I'm in college and they are still in pretty good condition.
Lisbeth T.
Doral, FL
My gym shoes are an old pair of Nikes that have seen better days, and still, they're just as comfortable as the first day. Nike's clothing is a bit on the expensive side so I don't shop there as much as I'd like. However, credit needs to be handed to them for their quality. It's worth the money.
Amanda C.
Salyersville, KY
We love all Nike products there shoes are made really well and they last long time .. They are hard to wear them out .. There cloths fit good we love the dri-fit material all the different lines they have you can choose from from sports to bra to activewear .. One of our favorite products ..
Rachel C.
Troy, MI
Love Nike products.  They are well made and fantastic for workouts, or just laying around the house.  They are average-priced compared to similar companies/brands.  Good quality - they hold up in the wash/dryer no problem!  I would highly recommend and will continue shopping
Chelsea T.
These are my go-to running shoes. I found a pair that was perfect for the way I ran and continue to go to Nike to replace them. They are comfortable and always have different colors and styles to choose from. It's a great brand and I would recommend to shop here for a good pair of sneakers.
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
Love Nike!! Great products with multiple purposes!! Perfect shoes for working out, traveling, or staying home. I have of pair of their running shoes and I wear them daily. Perfect for the everyday tasks.
Aly B.
Jackson, Mo
Nike is the only tennis shoes brand I have ever bought. I love their shoes. They hold up well, I wear them at all times and they hold up so well the only thing I wish they would improve would be their soles in their shoes. I always have to buy supporting soles for the shoes after I buy them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?