4.79 / 5 based on 50,414 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Great sneakers for kids. A lot of choices and last. Wish they didn't discontinue the air Moto line.
Best brand of all times. For all my shoes and even for gifts for friends. Its affordable but trendy
This is the best company on the face of the Earth. Ever. I have been buying their stuff since 1982.
A classic shoe company been in style for many years and have a pair of shoes for just about anyone!
I love their shoes and clothing. Always very high quality and comfortable. Worth the higher prices.
My whole family wears Nike. Good brand. Kind of expensive. The only time I go is when there's sales
Love Nike products, very comfortable. Not too expensive usually find some sales to buy stuff from.
All of Nike's products last a very long time and are durable. Love their shoes and clothing a lot.
I love this brand. From there shoes to there workout clothes. Kind of pricey but totally worth it.
I love this store mainly for shoes and I love snickers I am a snicker head totally would recommend
Q & A
Do you guys prefer Nike or adidas :)?
I've wanted Nike running shoes and I want to know if they are worth the money?
Who else LOVES Nike?
Is this brand comfortable?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos