BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Alli H.
Vermontville
Nike has a wide range or workout clothes for both men and women. Their products can be pricey but very high quality. My favorite purchase would have to be their fly knit running shoes. They’re fashionable, supportive and great for running.
Halei W.
Panama City
Everyone knows Nike. Some products I love some I hate. I have large feet for a woman and it’s hard to find my size in store or even online without ordering special order shoes. I love how comfy Nike’s are though so I always buy them again.
nancy p.
hanford
Perfect store is your looking for comfortable shoes for the whole family. They also have amazing workout clothing for all men and women’s. I wear my rosche while running errands and walking around. I will definitely continue shopping here.
Esteban G.
San Jose, CA
My review is in the Nike outlets. I love the Nike outlets because you can get some really good deals on anything you are looking for. To top it off they give a military discount on top of the sale items they have. I usually go to the Nike outlet when I receive gift cards for my birthday or Christmas. The service at the outlets is excellent. You are never left alone with no employee in site. They are ready and willing to help you find the product and size you need.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Definitely one of the first places you go to if you need some new shoes or athletic wear! Although the prices can start to become a bit much.. Overall, the quality of Nike is great! The shoes hold up really well and look nice.. The clothes last awhile, but a lot of that money you're spending is for the brand! Really like their hoodies!
Selena W.
Allentown, PA
I love love love nike products. I am a volleyball player and all my volleyball apparel is nike. I have nike spandex, tank tops, t-shirts, Sox, headbands, sports bras, leggings, jackets, and even my volleyball shoes and gym bag i are nike.
Jules F.
Galloway, NJ
Such a great company, they make really good quality products, I've had my running shorts for over a year and they still look brand new. Never had a label fall off or anything, I own a few of their running sneakers and sports bras as well, and they're both awesome, usually my everyday outfit is a Nike sports bra, Nike shorts and Nike sneakers, but have to change it up somewhere so I don't actually own a Nike t-shirt... hmmm might need to invest now. Quality brand!
liissbeth H.
Great!! Love it!! Shop here for my whole family shoes winter clothes running shoes socks they just have everything for a fun day !! Very comfortable clothes; shoes; socks and also lasting !! And very cute colors to choose from in shoes !!
K F.
Los Angeles
The products and styles are always top notch, but it can seem a little overwhelming having so many trendy styles to choose from. The quality of their shoes and clothes is always outstanding. They don’t fade. Customer service is great too.
Olivia M.
Plymouth, MI
While a little overpriced, their clothing is high quality. My shoes last a while, even with 3 hour workouts everyday. Their dry fit material doesn’t stretch out over time. I will continue to buy Nike even though my wallet hates me for it!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?