4.79 / 5 based on 49,198 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The Nike shoes I own are pink and gray. They are very light weight and comfortable and they are great for working out! Some Nike shoes are expensive but the ones I purchased were on sale. I'm thinking about buying more pairs in the future.
I love all the Nike products I buy. They are very affordable for me based on the quality they have to offer. They are extremely comfortable and very stylish. There are not that many cons. I would certainly recommend it for people
Casual Nike shoes are the best one could go for. Day and night and long lasting. I have wore my shoes for a year and a half and I loved them. Sure, they got dirty and that's where the cleaning comes in. Otherwise, I've only grown out of my shoes and that's why I threw them out but definitely a recommendation at nikes for casual sneakers.
Nike has always been my goto shoe and athletic clothing brand. The quality is fantastic and lasts for years. While it is a bit pricy, it is worth it in the long run as it holds up very well. I will continue shopping at Nike for a very, very long time.
When shopping for sneakers our family goes to the Nike store. We believe that you should take care of your feet. They keep you going all day, you need to support and protect them because they support and protect you. Our family trusts our feet to only Nike. They are stylish, comfortable, variety of support for different concerns and a helpful staff.
Nike is just about the only shoe my kids will wear...Although its rather on the expensive side its still a great brand and has been for a long time..i had a great experience shopping at nike and will do it again..i would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone
Best tennis shoes, they are so cute. They come in so many colors and styles. They are so supportive. I only get my shoes here. They are definitely worth the money, you get what you pay for. These shoes are such good quality. I will be a customer for life!
I love all their products. I own multiple pairs of their shoes and a large number of their athletic wear pieces. They are pricey, but totally worth the cost because the products last forever. I will definitely be a repeat customer forever
Most of my athletic wear is from Nike! Cannot beat the quality of product you are getting at such a good price. Always looking for sales and discounts because it does tend to be on the pricier side but always so fashionable and well made.
I've wore Nike since as long as i can remember, maybe middle school. My foots narrow so the shoes always fit perfect. Recently i got the air huarache shoes and they now are my favorite! So comfy and easy to take on and off thanks to the special back
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos