BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

London H.
Jackson, MS
Nike is wonderful k love every collection of their shoes from Jordan's to Air maxes . They are comfortable and somewhat affordalbe and they have a wide selection of choixea for all sports. I would like to be sent more of their products for review. I would recommend this to anyone. P.s they are true to size as well expect their Nike Huarache I would recommend 2 sizes up.
Beverly G.
Phoenix, AZ
I loves Nike! A great brand, can be a bit pricey but it's well worth I it! I love the Nike pro leggings the most, they are super comfy and Great for a run, also the sweaters are fantastic too! Cute styles and colors so great fashion tips! :)
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike sports apparel. It is very light and dri-fit material. It is airy and doesn't accumulate sweat as bad a cotton. I own different pairs of their shoes, tops, work out pants and sweaters. All as comfortable as a ever! And the best part is, this stuff lasts a while. It is not cheaply made which is much appreciated with how much I use them.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I love my Nike flex Tr5! I got them last year for Christmas and I'm still wearing them! They are really good quality and haven't even began to fall apart. I just wish Nike wasn't so expensive but I guess you get what you pay for and these are great shoes!
Brea G.
Alpharetta , GA
The Nike shoes I own are pink and gray. They are very light weight and comfortable and they are great for working out! Some Nike shoes are expensive but the ones I purchased were on sale. I'm thinking about buying more pairs in the future.
Sara B.
Nike is such an amazing brand. It's not only great for active people but people looking to dress with style. Their clothing and shoes are so comfortable and I love wearing their clothing. I highly recommend this brand. And it's great to look for sales up to 75% off. Khols is a great place to purchase Nike products.
Khadijah A.
Casual Nike shoes are the best one could go for. Day and night and long lasting. I have wore my shoes for a year and a half and I loved them. Sure, they got dirty and that's where the cleaning comes in. Otherwise, I've only grown out of my shoes and that's why I threw them out but definitely a recommendation at nikes for casual sneakers.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I love Nike products for my whole family! Their products are great quality and performance. Everyone in the household has Nike shoes and clothing.perfect for active or everyday wear. I definitely reccomend this brand!
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
I love this brand so much!!! I'm in love with their shoes!ūüėć can come across being very expensive at times but like they say you get what you pay for correct? There quality is amazing! Very comfortable great colors and variety of styles to choose from!
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I love my Nike's! I own several pair as do my family. Their shoes and clothing line is simply amazing. If you like to have cool workout gear, you must shop Nike. Every year I buy myself new shoes and about twice a year I buy my kids new shoes from Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?