BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie F.
Findlay
Nike is good quality brand. We buy Nike products quite often with having kids in sports. Nike is all we buy as far as shoes go. By son is getting older now so he is always wanting Nike products. The sizes run normal and the clothes last long.
Beverly G.
Phoenix, AZ
I loves Nike! A great brand, can be a bit pricey but it's well worth I it! I love the Nike pro leggings the most, they are super comfy and Great for a run, also the sweaters are fantastic too! Cute styles and colors so great fashion tips! :)
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Nike is hands down the best athletic company! Hey have the most comfortable gear and sneakers and even make cute baby athletic clothes! I cringe at the thought of wearing any other sneaker brand! My dad always made sure I knew Nike was the brand to have!
London H.
Jackson, MS
Nike is wonderful k love every collection of their shoes from Jordan's to Air maxes . They are comfortable and somewhat affordalbe and they have a wide selection of choixea for all sports. I would like to be sent more of their products for review. I would recommend this to anyone. P.s they are true to size as well expect their Nike Huarache I would recommend 2 sizes up.
Kasey P.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this brand, I am basically a walking Nike add because I am usually dressed head to toe in it. The quality is always good and shopping on the site is super easy. I like to shop here a lot and they have good sales. Definitely recommend!
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Best shoes ever my husband and I collect shoes and we love buying the Jordans and kobes they are amazing quality and they last a long time some are expensive and others and cheaper. I will keep shopping here as long as they keep coming out with more releases.
Lynette M.
My husband and I practice Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, and whenever we are looking for new gear to wear with our gis, I turn to Nike. I know that my gear will last and move with me through practice, and will also be comfortable enough just to wear while working around the house. Nike is the best!
Jasmine E.
Morgantown, WV
Love love Nike! One of the best brands out there. Shoes are very comfortable and available in various designs and colors. Pros: Comfortable & Afforable. Cons: Nothing. I highly recommend shopping at Nike if your looking for comfort and style.
Stephanie Z.
This brand is super cute and fashionable, somethings are expensive but some are very affordable the pros about this brand is that it comes in different colors and styles I would definitely recommend shopping here although it is a bit pricey.
Megan M.
Lynchburg, VA
Nike is my all-time favorite athletic wear brand! Always stylish, long durability, and provides excellent athletic performance. A little pricey, but always worth the price. I buy Nike products quite often and will continue to do so forever!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?