BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The only things I ever buy at Nike are Spandex shorts and their shoes. They are great quality and a little pricey. I shop here on occasion. I also buy my husband and my brother basketball shorts and socks from here. I will shop here again.
Katie F.
Findlay
Nike is good quality brand. We buy Nike products quite often with having kids in sports. Nike is all we buy as far as shoes go. By son is getting older now so he is always wanting Nike products. The sizes run normal and the clothes last long.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
De esas empresas que hacen cosas de calidad... Bueno, esta es una de esas... Los zapatos deportivos mas duraderos que he tenido son nike, buen diseño, cómodos, ergonómicos, accesibles, infinidad de diseños y colores... Verdaderamente una buena inversión!
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Nike is one of my all-time favorite workout brands! They produce high-quality, durable, and fashionable active wear for a REASONABLE price!! I have workout pants that are over 5 years old and still look brand new. What more could you ask for!?
Jendry V.
The best brand for athletic wear. Everything last you for years, and they have the most comfortable shoes for casual wear and workout. Great quality, great prices, and definitely recommend it for anyone who's looking for good workout clothes.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love Nike. Their running tights are awesome and always stay on place, even when weightlifting. They also don't go see through. They have the best sports bras too. Would like to see more colorful tight patterns though and more options for reflective gear.
Kaci H.
Rosedale
Nike’s running shorts are by far my favorite brand of running shorts. They fit so well, and last you for so long that you don’t have to worry about buying new ones every other month. Also, Nike tennis shoes are my go to over all other kinds!
Kati Y.
Hot Springs, AR
I will never wear another brand of tennis shoe! NIKE shoes last the longest, and I don't mind spending money on them because I know they will last! Did you know if you shoe rips, or gets a tear in it you can send them back for another pair?? Check the inside label on the shoe, if the date is less than 2 years contact NIKE and they'll take care of you!
Aelim _.
During the summer I am such a sporty person and Nike helps me fill that personality inside me. I am able to dress cute and stylish. One thing I wish Nike had more of is more cute cloths for woman. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Sarah M.
I absolutely love Nike so much. I am an athlete so I buy products from here all the time. I recently just bought some Nike cleats from Academy and I I am in love with them. My experience with Nikes very good and I will keep buying from them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?