BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Oriani A.
nike es una de las compañías mas importantes en  mi país ya que tiene mucha variedad sus prendas son de alta calidad, están siempre en tendencia con respecto a la moda los colores y todo lo que la mujer necesita.
 También son prendas o zapatos que te puedes sentir cómoda con ellos y llevarlos a todas partes sin pasar de moda.
Diana D.
Obsessed is an understatement when it comes to this brand, from lounge wear to workout attire Nike is a part of my everyday life. The quality it always great, prices have definitely increased which often limits what I purchase but I always find myself going back to buy those shoes! Lol. Amazing brand can't go wrong with any of their products.
Kamaria L.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I've always worn Nike for running and training but the day I tried on the Nike Free, it completely changed my life. It's lightweight, comfortable, and well worth the price. If you're concerned with the latest and greatest try the 3.0 or 4.0. You'll save a great deal of money as they've made minor changes in the most recent 5.0
Mr. M.
Pineville
I love nike this is my favorite brand .They're things are very nice ... everything is very nice quality and material in my opinion you are getting your money worth .
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
A favorite for basketball players, runners, and those who just love shoes. Their collection of cleats has been a favorite for soccer, football, baseball, and softball for years. they are innovative in colors and fits for those trend conscious shoe fans.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
I am a frequent runner and stand by Nike running clothing above all other brands. It's expensive but the items hold up and are comfortable and do not cause chafing like most other clothing brands do during repeated movements like running. I've had most of my Nike clothing for 4+ years and it's still not worn out. I recommend Nike to all runners.
Miner C.
Brooklyn, NY
Nike is the only brand of tennis or sneakers that I own. I love this sneakers that I have because it gives me such a nice shape to my legs. It's not bulky but just perfect ! I love them but it's a bit too small on me and I can't return it now :(
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
Just bought some plain black slides from zappos for about $20! They didn't have any in my size so I had to buy in little boys size. It's a little big but suuuuuper comfortable! I also bought the white slides but I got those at the mall for about $25. 😊
Kassidy K.
High quality products! Very well made clothes and shoes. Not to be one of those people but I love this brand so much and its so well made that it's the only athletic shoe ill wear or workout clothes brand ill wear! Worth spending the extra money
Jillian M.
Love Nike products! Sports bras, leggings, running shoes, cleats, EVERYTHING! They sometimes can be pricey so I prefer to shop at the outlets or TJ Maxx, but it is worth to spend a little more. I still have products from Nike that I bought in high school and I'm about to graduate from college. Definitely consider myself a Nike freak.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?