4.79 / 5 based on 48,885 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,669 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Seems like as of late everything NIKE has gone down in quality quite a bit. My boyfriend loves this brand and has steered away from this almost. The shoe sizing is off with just about every different pair of shoes I own too which is really annoying.
Nike is my go to athletic brand! I've been wearing Nike for years, and to me, it's the most prestigious and innovative athletic brand. Their clothes and shoes always look great ... prices range but usually the more trendy pieces are more expensive! I love Nike sweats, they can last for years and do not lose their comfort factor ... unlike some other brands!
i purchased some tennis shoes from nike and they were the most comfortable shoes i had ever worn. they lasted me all summer and throughout all marching band season (3 months, practice outside on concrete for 2 1/2 hours 4 times a week) and they are a little dirty but still in fantastic shape! i will definitely purchase another pair of shoes once mine deteriorate haha
Great quality material, doesn't wear and tear like most athletic wear. Lasts a LONG time and comfortable for the price it costs, I probably have 20+ pairs of Nike running shorts and one pair of Nike free run tennis shoes, and all have lasted me years!! Nike is my go to brand!
I love Nike products. They're definitely worth the money they last for such a long time. Their shoes are my favorite thing to buy but I'm also a huge fan of anything compression that they sell. They have so many great colors and patterns for their clothing and shoes.
Such a great company! A little expensive, but it's definitely worth the money! I shop here as much as possible so a lot! I bought these salmon Nike air tennis shoes about a year ago and I still use them today! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Nike is one of my favorite brands because of how durable their products are, as well as how easily they're found. Though it can be on the expensive side I think it's worth the money, especially they're running shoes which are a staple in my closet.
I recently bought these Nike running leggings and I know not everyone is on board with athleisure style but it's my favorite. These leggings are something that is gonna make such a difference to my wardrobe and I hope to find many more staples at our new local Nike store.
Any of their products last forever and very good quality. Some things can be pricey some things can be cheaper depending on where you shop at. You can find good deals at sporting good stores. I have plenty of stuff from Nike and I'm never disappointed.
It's Nike. Nike is the best. I'm in love with all the free run shoes. It's definitely the best running shoe out there and they look super cool! What more could you possibly want. Totally recommend if you want to look sweet while working out/being active.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos