BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kate P.
Seems like as of late everything NIKE has gone down in quality quite a bit. My boyfriend loves this brand and has steered away from this almost. The shoe sizing is off with just about every different pair of shoes I own too which is really annoying.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Nike is my go to athletic brand! I've been wearing Nike for years, and to me, it's the most prestigious and innovative athletic brand. Their clothes and shoes always look great ... prices range but usually the more trendy pieces are more expensive! I love Nike sweats, they can last for years and do not lose their comfort factor ... unlike some other brands!
Reese S.
houston, tx
i purchased some tennis shoes from nike and they were the most comfortable shoes i had ever worn. they lasted me all summer and throughout all marching band season (3 months, practice outside on concrete for 2 1/2 hours 4 times a week) and they are a little dirty but still in fantastic shape! i will definitely purchase another pair of shoes once mine deteriorate haha
Emily L.
Great quality material, doesn't wear and tear like most athletic wear. Lasts a LONG time and comfortable for the price it costs, I probably have 20+ pairs of Nike running shorts and one pair of Nike free run tennis shoes, and all have lasted me years!! Nike is my go to brand!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love Nike products. They're definitely worth the money they last for such a long time. Their shoes are my favorite thing to buy but I'm also a huge fan of anything compression that they sell. They have so many great colors and patterns for their clothing and shoes.
Ash K.
Glenwood, MN
Such a great company! A little expensive, but it's definitely worth the money! I shop here as much as possible so a lot! I bought these salmon Nike air tennis shoes about a year ago and I still use them today! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly J.
Salem, OR
Nike is one of my favorite brands because of how durable their products are, as well as how easily they're found. Though it can be on the expensive side I think it's worth the money, especially they're running shoes which are a staple in my closet.
Mara S.
Comstock Park, MI
I recently bought these Nike running leggings and I know not everyone is on board with athleisure style but it's my favorite. These leggings are something that is gonna make such a difference to my wardrobe and I hope to find many more staples at our new local Nike store.
Sydney M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Any of their products last forever and very good quality. Some things can be pricey some things can be cheaper depending on where you shop at. You can find good deals at sporting good stores. I have plenty of stuff from Nike and I'm never disappointed.
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
It's Nike. Nike is the best. I'm in love with all the free run shoes. It's definitely the best running shoe out there and they look super cool! What more could you possibly want. Totally recommend if you want to look sweet while working out/being active.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?