4.79 / 5 based on 49,158 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I've always loved nikes and find them to be stylish, comfortable and long lasting. My favorites have been the free runs and the air max theas. I always go for the black and white options and will continue to purchase for years to come.
I've worn Nike shoes my whole life. Ever since I can remember I've had Nikes. I don't want to buy any other brand. I will buy a pair and they're so durable, they last me 1-2 years minimum. So much better than buying cheap shoes and buying new ones in 2-3 months. I love Nike shoes ad will always swear by them!
Nike shoes are my favorite running shoes. They fight my feet the best and give the best ratio of support with flexibility. One of the few sneakers I can run/walk/stand in for hours and it won't hurt my lower back. Also, the Nike dry-fit clothing is by far the best. I coach track and their dry-fit clothing keeps me warm while I am outside in the cold for hours.
My family loves Nike so the Nike outlet in PA is where we love to shop. The clothes r durable and last while the price is right. My children have Nike gear from head to toe. Not only is Nike affordable, classic, but stylish. We love the colors and designs.
Nike is by far one of my FAVORITE brands. They have everything you could ask for. I have probably 5 pairs of their running shoes. Only con i have about their shoes is that i got a hole in on of them few weeks after i go there. Nike also has super good work out clothes! little on the pricey side but way worth it. I will forsure keep going back to Nike
I bought my Nike Free Runs 5.0 about 2 years ago. I'm an outside runner and they're still in amazing shape. I love the comfort of this shoe and of course the quality is amazing seeing as I've had them this long and still working out. I would definitely shop here again for more shoes but this time I want some that I can barely feel on my feet while running. I've heard Nike is the best brand to shop for this kind of shoe.
The only sneaker company I will religiously stand by. I wear the sneakers to the gym, out for fun, basically any chance I get. They are made really well and have so many different options its impossible to only buy one pair! I especially love the MetCons.
I am so in love with this brand! From their clothing to their shoes, everything is great quality. Although, it can get quite expensive i believe that it is definitely worth the money! Shopping in Nike outlets is like heaven and I would definitely shop there again!
I have recently purchased a pair of PG 13 Basketball. The quality of the actual shoe is very good, he shoe does not look cheap. I would shop for Nike Basketball shoes again. My overall experience, was great and I will look forward to shop at Nike again.
I'm a more heavyset girl and am constantly on my feet at work and the Nike Air Monarch are the only brand of shoe I've found that can stand up to the constant use and offer great ankle support. plus they come in a wider sizes which is great for people with wider feet like mine. just bought a new pair of them and will continue to do so for as long as I can.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos