4.79 / 5 based on 51,422 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Love the shoes. They are beyond comfortable and great for when you're on your feet for long periods of time.
My favorite brand of foot wear I gotta say u can never go wrong different colors and styles are so awesome 😎
I have these in pink and black. They are a great show but make my toes cold running in the winter with them.
Love there clothes and shoe lines ! Very comfortable shoes and nice styles even though i don't work out! Lol
Always my go to shoe. Style AND comfort. Full package in one brand. I do wish the price was more affordable.
I love using this backpack because it's light weight and easy to use on the go as well as being very stylish.
Nike is very widely used in my family and friends! We have a lot of products! And they are all good quality'
I am not always a fan of the look of Nike shoes, but I have loved the feel and wear of every pair I've owned.
Who doesn't love Nike?? The only thing is I wish they carried more sizes. The XL is just s little too tight.
I only wear Nike tennis shoes and I love them! Air max is my favorite. Just wish prices were a little cheaper
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos