BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Samantha H.
I only buy Nike when it comes to my running sneakers. They're super comfortable and provide great support every time and come in the best colors. I recently bought a new pair specifically for our trip to Disney World. Lots of walking to be done! I know these will help tremendously.
Kara R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love my Nike shoes so much. That's the only thing I own from them but they are so durable and comfortable I can only imagine what there other products are like. For sure will shop there agin and recommend it to future shoppers. And don't feel scared about the price it is well worth it.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
This is my favorite clothing brand that I wear everywhere I go. However their prices are very high and it limits my ability of being able to buy multiple garments in the same purchase because I work very hard while also being a full time student paying bills. Other than the price I love the quality of the materials used and how long lasting the garments are in their life span!
#nerdygirl ..
I like Nike's clothes, but not their shoes. Sure, their shoes look great, but if you have bad feet, their shoes have no arch support. I have bad feet and am always disappointed by their shoes. I want what I'm paying for and they don't agree with my feet.
ogechi a.
Everything Nike makes is perfection. I can never complaint about Nike! I love their distance runner shorts. I ran track for 4 years and those shorts are so great for running long distances. I am obsessed with my Nike Pegasuses. GREAT FOR RUNNING!
Abbi S.
Ramsey, MN
Nike recently started selling plus size items in stores and their sweatshirts are some of the best i own. They are comfortable, soft and true to size. I can't wait until they come out with my styles. I am also a long time owner of their shoes. I've had a few pairs that fall apart fast so that's why I'm giving them 4 stars. I really like this brand!
Sam B.
I bought the Nike Women's running shoes in the colors gray and teal. They were affordable $40-50 and have lasted at least a year. The only sneakers I wear are Nikes and I absolutely love them! The only con is that the mesh top of the shoe usually creates a hole in the shoe. Besides that, they are amazing shoes and I will continue to buy them!
Michaela V.
Cary, NC
I love the Nike I wear it every day I have 1 million Nike shoes I have 1 million Nike shirts tops pants you can't go wrong with Nike it is pretty expensive and they kind a rip you off put the products are amazing I have these compression pants from them oh my gosh there is nothing like Nike nothing you can't even get close to Nike and Adidas
Jennifer M.
San Antonio , TX
This is Nike. I love Nike. All Nike. Shoes clothes hair products bags. I am a super fan of Nike. Nothing like wearing all matching Nike from head to toe with some accessories. I will always wear Nike and think it's the bomb.
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
I love Nike so much I wish I could be sponsored! The fabric they use for their clothes are all fabulous. Now that sports clothes are becoming a trend, Nike has totally stepped up their game with sweatshirts and t-shirts. I will always purchase from Nike no matter my age!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?