4.79 / 5 based on 51,429 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love- love this brand. Every time I want to shop for sneakers this is my go to brand. Recently i just got 2 pairs of Rosches with a total of $80. They usually have great sales going on. And their sneakers last a long time. I just started wearing their clothing. I'm loving the working out leggings I purchased for $15. Definitely planning to buy more!
I love my Nike running shoes. I always get a size 7 in women to ensure a comfy fit. The quality is great and they last forever. My current pair I've had for over 2yrs. It's about time for a new pair. But I do love them and how comfy they are.
i purchased some tennis shoes from nike and they were the most comfortable shoes i had ever worn. they lasted me all summer and throughout all marching band season (3 months, practice outside on concrete for 2 1/2 hours 4 times a week) and they are a little dirty but still in fantastic shape! i will definitely purchase another pair of shoes once mine deteriorate haha
Seems like as of late everything NIKE has gone down in quality quite a bit. My boyfriend loves this brand and has steered away from this almost. The shoe sizing is off with just about every different pair of shoes I own too which is really annoying.
I love nike clothes to work out in especially the sports bras and tank tops. As a cheerleader I would always wear nike spandex as well but as of lately im more into the running shorts for working out and athleisure
Omg my favorite brand ever! I always buy Nike running shoes, shirts, socks, hair accessories, yoga pants, etc. this is my favorite store to go to. I would recommend this to everyone no matter your age! My nike stuff last forever because it's all great quality and I must say they have great color schemes! I'm able to match everything from my head to toes, it's great.
I really like this brand of athletic clothing. I always buy Nike sneakers for working out and running. The clothing is very fashionable and the shopping experience in the Nike stores usually has a pretty fun vibe. I'd recommend shopping here, but the prices can be expensive.
Their sneakers are excellent. They've created comfy, strong footwear that enables athletes to perform at high levels. Good quality are 2 words to describe their product offerings at semi-affordable prices. Would shop there again for my next sneaker.
Nike is by far my favorite clothing line! They are up to date with fashion and as well technology! I am able to wear Nike tennis shoes to work daily so I own numerous pairs! They are so comfortable and help my back as I stand for long periods of time!
Nike is one of my favorite brands because of how durable their products are, as well as how easily they're found. Though it can be on the expensive side I think it's worth the money, especially they're running shoes which are a staple in my closet.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos