BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Ash K.
Glenwood, MN
Such a great company! A little expensive, but it's definitely worth the money! I shop here as much as possible so a lot! I bought these salmon Nike air tennis shoes about a year ago and I still use them today! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
marolyn c.
Nike is usually the only running shoes I buy. Their shoes are nice and comfortable. I love the design on some other apparel. Sometimes they can be a little pricey. I will shop here again. But over all I really like Nike like their shoes apparel just everything.
Michael G.
Scarsdale, NY
Their sneakers are excellent. They've created comfy, strong footwear that enables athletes to perform at high levels. Good quality are 2 words to describe their product offerings at semi-affordable prices. Would shop there again for my next sneaker.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is by far my favorite clothing line! They are up to date with fashion and as well technology! I am able to wear Nike tennis shoes to work daily so I own numerous pairs! They are so comfortable and help my back as I stand for long periods of time!
Kate P.
Seems like as of late everything NIKE has gone down in quality quite a bit. My boyfriend loves this brand and has steered away from this almost. The shoe sizing is off with just about every different pair of shoes I own too which is really annoying.
Anya G.
wayland
I love nike clothes to work out in especially the sports bras and tank tops. As a cheerleader I would always wear nike spandex as well but as of lately im more into the running shorts for working out and athleisure
Kimberly J.
Salem, OR
Nike is one of my favorite brands because of how durable their products are, as well as how easily they're found. Though it can be on the expensive side I think it's worth the money, especially they're running shoes which are a staple in my closet.
Emily G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really like this brand of athletic clothing. I always buy Nike sneakers for working out and running. The clothing is very fashionable and the shopping experience in the Nike stores usually has a pretty fun vibe. I'd recommend shopping here, but the prices can be expensive.
Moung S.
Kent, WA
Nike is such a classic! From shoes to clothing to accessories, they have it all and I LOVE it! Recently spent over $500 on new Nike clothing and shoes & I don’t think I would ever stop purchasing Nike brand! Clothing is nice quality and very comfy! The large amount of variety is great! I want one of EVERYTHING! I’m constantly repping Nike on tge daily!
Madison C.
I am a HUGE fan of any Nike product! I shopnthere a lot, and would totally recommend to go there if in need for sports wear. Many of their clothes are affordable, but can get pricey. But, their clothing is very good material. 11/10 would recommend!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?