BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Angel W.
Reidsville
My family and I love Nike brand shoes, clothes and accessories. The quality is always top notch and you can always find pretty good deals on their products. If my family and I go shopping for new tennis shoes, you can almost guarantee we will be coming back with Nikes.
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
Nike has my heart. LOVE their soccer stuff cause it fits my body type the best... metcons are forever my favorite shoe for leg day... leggings are so durable and last me years. Well worth the money, always. Just recommend shopping outlet of course to save some moneys 😁
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike’s functionality can vary based on your preferred sport and activity level. I’ve found that their clothing is perfect for light activity to moderate activity, while their shoes are best suited to training instead of distance running. Great for recreational fitness!
Mikayla J.
Nike is a great brand and I love that they have a plus size section online, but every Nike store I have been into only carries xs/l. I definitely don't feel like I fit in. If you're a plus size man or woman like myself I would definitely recommend just shopping online.
Dawnyai L.
I’m all for Nike Products. I will pick Nike over all other name brand clothing. They have great products from the shoes, clothes, head gear, and even water bottles. My fiancé and i use a Nike gym bag as our son’s diaper bag because he has sooo much stuff to lug around.
Cheyenne K.
Nike’s are my go to shoe for the gym! I have worn them my entire cheerleading career as well and there is nothing more comfortable then a Nike shoe. I love that they have a shoe for every sport or hobby, like basketball, cheerleading, running, cleats and so much more!
Lauren N.
Nike is one of my favorite workout brands. I love their shorts and yoga pants. They need to make women’s Bball shorts. I also would say that their shoes don’t fit narrow feet as well as they used to. The soles of the shoes seem to wear out a lot more than they used to.
Tiana S.
Nike is a nice store it can be a little bit over price for the product you get. But it’s a good brand with great quality. They could knock the price of apparel down a little bit. My favorite purchase from Nike would have to be a pair of shoes that I bout for running.
Damion T.
Atlanta
Growing up this is all I wore. From the shirts to the pants, jackets, hats, and of the shoes Nike proves to always be the best options for sports gear. Anytime I need a good pair of shoes the associates always find what fits me THE best.(Considering I wear I size 15)
Victoria C.
Covington
I love anything Nike. I have several pairs of Nike shoes and Nike shorts. Nike is pretty much my go to brand for clothes and shoes. I live in my Nike shoes and shorts. Although Nike can be kind of pricey their clothes are so cute and comfy that it’s totally worth it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?