BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mayra H.
Gainesville , GA
My family only gets Nike shoes this includes they're sandals. They are a bit on the expensive side but they're so comfortable not just for athletic use but every day use. They have a great selection of children's shoes too. Do recommend on getting Nike shoes if you want something that will last and is extremely comfortable.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Can't really go wrong with Nike. I love the shoes and workout clothes that they sell; they are very stylish and comfortable. I love how they have sneakers for every single activity, from running to lifting weights. The yoga tights and pants are also really great because they are well made and NOT see-through.
Jacqueline K.
Nike is a fantastic store! I go there all the time. They have tons of nice shoes! They have sports bras, nice leggings, shirts, sweats and more! Yes it is a little expensive but it's worth it! My leggings are nice and thick and the shoes are also very good! And the guys sweats and soooo comfy!
Tomara M.
Concord, NC
Nike is an incredible company. I've purchased shoes, athletic wear, and general attire from their line and never been dissatisfied with the quality of the products. The fabric isn't weak and stays reinforced for a long period of time. I don't have to worry about going to buy the same pair of compression shorts after a couple weeks because I know mine will be on great condition for a long time! Love Nike brand!
Donte F.
Glenside, PA
Probably my top five place to shop.... the service is amazing the shoes and clothes are super comfortable and the time it takes to find what you are looking for or want is seamless. Always goto Nike you will never be disappointed
Dillon D.
Ellaville, GA
Nike has always been my favorite shoe company. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 star review instead of 5 is because I feel like thier quality has plummeted over the last few years. I'm finding that thier shoes no longer last as long as they used to. Primarily the rubber pads on the bottoms are typically glued on, and they end up coming off much sooner than what I grew up loving. I still love Nike, but I hope the durability improves soon or they might lose me like they lost that deal with Steph Curry...
Emily J.
Redmond, WA
I have an ever-growing collection of Nike shoes - I can't get enough. I love their shoes, they are extremely well made and last forever. They are all extremely comfortable and look great! No matter what kind of shoe you're looking for - running, walking, sports, etc. - they're all great!
Yennifer R.
I love Nike shoes and sport wear. I often buy my sports bras and work out legging from here. They're clothe is very comfortable to work out in and the shoes are like walking on air. I do think this brand is a little more expensive then other non brand working clothe. I'm fine with the price because of the great quality of what I'm buying.
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
The reason this brand is so good is because their products are done with high quality material. Anytime I need to buy active wear (including shoes) I always end up choosing this brand. The price is reasonable as the clothing, shoes, accessories will last a long time. The clothing for kids and women is priced well and its very nice too. Overall, it's a good brand to own and anyone at any age can buy and use.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am a complete Nike advocate. They have every style that you need to run, train, weightlift, casual walking then some. They even have different types of running shoe. Super supported shoes, semi supported, and natural supported. They come in so many different colors and designs so you look good while your training hard. I love nike!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back