BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
Nike brand is such a good brand I have a lot of Nike workout clothes and three pairs of Nike shoes and everything has lasted me such a long time Nike has such a variety of sizes and styles it can get pricey but it honestly just depends on if you want to spend that much on a really good product
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
what can I say durable shows that last for years if you take care of them.depending on what you're looking for "affordable". they have been around for years and in almost every clothing store you can find a pair.  make for athleticism but bought by everyone!
Alejandra J.
Kansas city kansas
I love Nike if its not the shoes then its the clothes. I have always bought Nike shoes they are the most adorable shoes ever. They even have so many different colors and styles. I can'y wait to purchase more things from this company. The Nike stores are amazing around me sometimes I feel like I'm in heven.
Dominique G.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge fan of Nike! Growing up playing sports every team I've ever been on has been a Nike team. It just seems like they are made for sports and they know what you need. They have products for all types of sports from running to golf and in between. Their shoes fit true to size and are some of the most comfortable I've ever worn. Also there workout apparel is comfortable and cute. Just a great brand overall!
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
Nike products are amazing! Their clothing is very comfortable, and cute! Although it is expensive, the quality is amazing! The only issue with Nike, is that their shoes tend to be narrow. Coming from someone with flat feet, I would recommend ordering half a size bigger, or trying them on in store. Other than that, Nike is great!
Mayra H.
Gainesville , GA
My family only gets Nike shoes this includes they're sandals. They are a bit on the expensive side but they're so comfortable not just for athletic use but every day use. They have a great selection of children's shoes too. Do recommend on getting Nike shoes if you want something that will last and is extremely comfortable.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Can't really go wrong with Nike. I love the shoes and workout clothes that they sell; they are very stylish and comfortable. I love how they have sneakers for every single activity, from running to lifting weights. The yoga tights and pants are also really great because they are well made and NOT see-through.
Tomara M.
Concord, NC
Nike is an incredible company. I've purchased shoes, athletic wear, and general attire from their line and never been dissatisfied with the quality of the products. The fabric isn't weak and stays reinforced for a long period of time. I don't have to worry about going to buy the same pair of compression shorts after a couple weeks because I know mine will be on great condition for a long time! Love Nike brand!
Jacqueline K.
Nike is a fantastic store! I go there all the time. They have tons of nice shoes! They have sports bras, nice leggings, shirts, sweats and more! Yes it is a little expensive but it's worth it! My leggings are nice and thick and the shoes are also very good! And the guys sweats and soooo comfy!
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
The reason this brand is so good is because their products are done with high quality material. Anytime I need to buy active wear (including shoes) I always end up choosing this brand. The price is reasonable as the clothing, shoes, accessories will last a long time. The clothing for kids and women is priced well and its very nice too. Overall, it's a good brand to own and anyone at any age can buy and use.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back