4.79 / 5 based on 49,104 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike saved my Christmas. I got stuff for my husband and for my daughter and they were so happy. I love all their products I have their hats their shoes as well as their clothing. The prices are pretty reasonable. And their clothes and shoes are so comfortable that it's my go to work out outfit
Nike! Love nike, sports bras, shorts, hats, socks, leggings, t shirt, shoes, I have it all. This brand is my go to, whenever I go shopping I always pick up something nike! Even though it's a bit expensive, I love this stuff. It lasts a long time for what you pay for.
I'm a nike girl all the way!! Everything I use for workout gear from dry fit shirts to dry fit socks I have. Even though some people say they running shoes are not the best, I beg to disagree because I have used them for 2 half marathons and I was just fine. I would love to try more of their products!
As a regular gym goer and admitted meathead I am always in need/want of new workout gear and tennis shoes featuring the latest technology. And Nike has it! I am addicted to their minimalist Nike Free tennis shoe and will not own another pair. Their sweat wicking workout gear always outperforms other gear I own.
Nike is my favorite brand. They have the best workout clothes on the market. Their clothes are so comfortable and are made of great material. I also love their shoes. They are awesome for running , working out , and just running errands. I believe they are worth the price.
I love Nike so much the only problem I have with it is that it unfortunately is made overseas and I have seen a film on the conditions in which their products are made using sweat shops. I love their stuff and it's so on trend but I try to avoid supporting the company after seeing that film.
I have Nike socks, sandals, and shorts and they are really comfortable. The shorts are light and very durable and breatheable. Their socks are thick and comfortable and very nice to wear. Their sandals are also very comfortable and go true to size or half a size up.
I love the versatility with Nike! Seriously, you can be sporty, & rugged. Or you can rock Nike wear whole working out, or even out for a nice event or weekend day & look so good! How dope does a company have to be to reach such a broad spectrum of fashion & people?!
I've never been disappointed in Nike and their clothes or shoes. Everything I've purchased has lasted long, been durable and great quality. I'm a runner and I would recommend the Nike Frees only if you don't need that much added support in your shoes, otherwise these have been a staple to my fitness journey and lifestyle.
I love the long lasting hold of nike brand clothing. The only shoes that fit me right and last are Nike's. I try to hold out for sales though because it is a bit too pricey for the quality I am looking for. I think Nike products should be priced a bit lower overall.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos