BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Haylee P.
Wellesley, MA
Wether I'm hiking or biking I rely on my Nike shoes to support my feet. Nike is my go to sneaker brand! Nike sneakers are so comfy and efficient. From sneakers to clothing, this brand is awesome!
Nicole L.
I just got the Therma Nike sweat pants for women and I absolutely love them! They are great for wearing around the house or going over a friends. I love really good quality sweat pants because I love to be comfortable while relaxing around my house or working out! I def recommend you give them a try!
María V.
Toronto , ND
All their products are very good and durable, their shoes are very good for running, the price is not very economical, but we will buy something that will last us, their sportswear is expensive but very good and has beautiful designs for us women, Terms for water are the same as another, so I would not buy it for the price.
Nora R.
I love Nikes and my kids do too this is my back to school must have for the kids they love their shoes and I love that they're affordable and they come in so many amazing colors combinations you are amazing I highly recommend for families to go get their new shoes are comfortable and they look amazing
dahlia m.
i have many things from nike but the backpacks are my favorite! these last so long & are great quality, they are very affordable ! i use this bag for school every single day and it has enough room for everything when i carry a bunch of stuff !
Natalie B.
If you look through my shoe collection (and my husband's) you will find that the majority of our shoes are Nike. They have some pricey shoes but they have many affordable and comfortable pairs. The store has a variety of colors and styles so you can find the exact shoe you love. We also love the clothing line. I have various hoodies and we both have tons of t-shirts. The infant and children line is also super adorable.
Lindsay R.
huntsville, al
Nike is my go-to brand. I will never own another brand of running shoe or socks! My first time into a Nike store was at the Factory Store in Portland, Oregon and it was AMAZING!! I saved so much money on shoes and socks. The factory stores have such good deals its unreal. Will definitely shop again!
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
When it comes to working out, I always have something Nike to wear! Wether it be pants, a workout tank top or sneakers, I can always rely on Nike products to help me perform at my best ability because I don't have to worry about the quality of the product! This is a highly recommendable brand and reliable!
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Most of my athletic shoes are by Nike. I love their styles and the performance they deliver. I havw many different kinds ans they all offer unique features that help with various types of activity/training. I also have othwr products by nike and have found they are very well made and stylish too! Good qulaity products. I find they can be a bit over priced in my personal opinion, but when i find a good deal, i snag them.
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
What can I say about Nike except that they have been one of my favorite top five brand names growing up. Nike has come such a long way from now. My favorite purchase from nike would be my nike duffle bag. I would say it was pretty affordable because it has lasted me almost 5 years. Also it is huge:)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back