BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kristen L.
Mahwah, NJ
Nike is by far my favorite athletic brand. I love their sneakers so much because not only can you find shoes for working out but you can also find trendy sneakers too. There are expensive items, but you can also find inexpensive ones too which is great for all types of budgets. I love how they also have outlet stores too because you can find really good deals on all types of items.
Sara F.
Orange, TX
I love how long Nike products last. I really feel like i get my money's worth when buying Nike products. My everyday workout shoes are a pair that i purchased 10 years ago and they are still in great shape. I also like that Nike is so widely available with many retailers.
Madeline M.
Inman, SC
These shoes are so freaking comfy and last forrreverrrrrrrrr! My fiancée swears by everything Nike and she roped me in! It can get a bit pricey but the quality is totally worth it! (Not only shoes but clothes too)
Stephanie G.
I love their shoes! They are the only sneakers I buy. Whether they are workout shoes or just fashion sneakers they are all great. I also love their workout clothes! Everything fits great and they have fun prints and designs. Will definitely continue buying from this brand.
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
I love Nike workout clothes. My husband bought me a pair of spandex capris and a workout top for Christmas. The fit and fabric are really fabulous and the moisture-wicking is great. They are also stylish enough that I can run errands in them. I would definitely recommend.
Julia P.
When I wear Nike I feel very confident and comfortable at the same time. Their clothes do run one size small though. Their shoes are extremely comfy and great if you're a runner like me. The sweatshirts are guaranteed to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer!
Katie M.
When it comes to athletic shoes, I always levitate towards the Nike brand because it's my safe zone. Their shoes are always very stylish and comfortable to run in, guarenteed no matter the price. I really wish Nike did make a broader selection of Womens soccer shoes since a wide variety is offered in mens. Their athletic shorts and clothes are also very high quality and fashionable.
Yudelkys G.
miami
Nike inspires athletes from around the world by offering innovative products, experiences and services. Is a US multinational company dedicated to the design, development, manufacture and marketing of footwear, clothing, equipment, accessories and other sporting goods.
Robbie W.
Northbrook, IL
The Nike clothes I use is mostly for tennis. I also have Nike gym shoes. One thing I am continually disappointed year after year is the price. It is always expensive and whenever they are on sale, it is at most 25%. I would recommend Nike, but the price is way too much.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I absolutely love this brand and all about it. They are very expensive but the clothes are very good quality. The free ones are my favorite sneakers and I own about three or four pairs of them. Nike is my go to Brandon I rarely buy anything else from a different brand unless it is on sale. I won't walk into a sporting good shop and buy a different brand than Nike at full price
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?