4.79 / 5 based on 49,140 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is by far my favorite athletic brand. I love their sneakers so much because not only can you find shoes for working out but you can also find trendy sneakers too. There are expensive items, but you can also find inexpensive ones too which is great for all types of budgets. I love how they also have outlet stores too because you can find really good deals on all types of items.
I love how long Nike products last. I really feel like i get my money's worth when buying Nike products. My everyday workout shoes are a pair that i purchased 10 years ago and they are still in great shape. I also like that Nike is so widely available with many retailers.
These shoes are so freaking comfy and last forrreverrrrrrrrr! My fiancée swears by everything Nike and she roped me in! It can get a bit pricey but the quality is totally worth it! (Not only shoes but clothes too)
I love their shoes! They are the only sneakers I buy. Whether they are workout shoes or just fashion sneakers they are all great. I also love their workout clothes! Everything fits great and they have fun prints and designs. Will definitely continue buying from this brand.
I love Nike workout clothes. My husband bought me a pair of spandex capris and a workout top for Christmas. The fit and fabric are really fabulous and the moisture-wicking is great. They are also stylish enough that I can run errands in them. I would definitely recommend.
When I wear Nike I feel very confident and comfortable at the same time. Their clothes do run one size small though. Their shoes are extremely comfy and great if you're a runner like me. The sweatshirts are guaranteed to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer!
When it comes to athletic shoes, I always levitate towards the Nike brand because it's my safe zone. Their shoes are always very stylish and comfortable to run in, guarenteed no matter the price. I really wish Nike did make a broader selection of Womens soccer shoes since a wide variety is offered in mens. Their athletic shorts and clothes are also very high quality and fashionable.
Nike inspires athletes from around the world by offering innovative products, experiences and services. Is a US multinational company dedicated to the design, development, manufacture and marketing of footwear, clothing, equipment, accessories and other sporting goods.
The Nike clothes I use is mostly for tennis. I also have Nike gym shoes. One thing I am continually disappointed year after year is the price. It is always expensive and whenever they are on sale, it is at most 25%. I would recommend Nike, but the price is way too much.
I absolutely love this brand and all about it. They are very expensive but the clothes are very good quality. The free ones are my favorite sneakers and I own about three or four pairs of them. Nike is my go to Brandon I rarely buy anything else from a different brand unless it is on sale. I won't walk into a sporting good shop and buy a different brand than Nike at full price
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos